Reviews for Worth Fighting For
This is so cute! Eve and Clive are both so perfectly in character, its like it came straight from MediaMolocule! Clive and Eve as a couple just seems so perfect, I would love to see more pieces of writing for different couples as well, maybe Victoria and DaVinci or Eve and Higginbotham? I'm definitely going to end up reading this again and again!
Mistysplash chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Dude, I absolutely loved this! Please, I beg you, do another one-shot about these two!
pentapus5000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I ship the Negativitron and a bronze, michanal serpent that Avalon created by accedent called the Technoserpectia. ( thanks a lot, Avalon).
Sakura chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Amazing! I love ClivexEve! And yeah, Clive was like "Time to die, b**ch!" Ah, if only Clife and Eve's relationship could've been bigger in LBP2... Oh well, that's what the Moon and the Community's for!
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
are u gonna make another chapter?
Jillian chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Clive may be gloomy,but he has a big heart
OmniRobot19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was a really good story! Keep up the good work and keep on writing!
ladyCubert128 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Actually, there are a number of people who ship EveXClive, I've seen them on the LBP community.

You should probably turn this into a movie on the game and publish it! That could work.
TheNew959 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I am surprise, this is funny.
Marshmallow-Maraca chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Clive Eve FTW! They'd make a cute couple :3 Well written and enjoyable! LBP is awesome! xx