Reviews for The Unicorn Fountain
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! DAM! I don't know what a cucco is, but having 9000 of those things shitting on you at the same time is a stinky torturous punishment. Even the cuccos couldn't take it. Link got what he deserved for threatening to cut off someone's legs. Zelda is one bad ass girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Sorry Link. I can't give a fuck. Cum back when you're a little... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm harder
Drake Zeppeli chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
True that on the morale.

Dr. Drake
Moderator of Pen to Paper
King of the Chode chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I liked the part with the massive acidic shits. Could use a little more Lars though.
VictorSage chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"Sure enough, Anju's milk bottles were the size of boulders."

Excellent. Also, Miyamoto doesn't own Zelda. They had a big team making the game. Nintendo own it.
Itssupereffective chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
lol I loved it. Even though it had nothing to do with the actual plot or anything it still took me back to the days of the N64 when I would wake up put in my OoT and turn on the system only to see it didn't work and I would havre to blow on it for a few minutes.

Anyways funny troll fic and I love the name Playrule, very clever.
Emperor Serperior chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
*_*

Holy shit!

(Sorry about the language)

This story is ****ing CRAZY!

Yep, this is a REAL trollfic! I like your stories, and although I didn't dislike this one, it's still a little too nutty.

It's like the Zelda version of South Park!