Reviews for Slayer of Wolves
Feuerkindjana chapter 9 . 5/19
Loved it! I like your style.
great chapter
I didn't even remember what led up to this conversation but I was drawn in. Working backwards to see where I left off. Thanks
I'm so happy that you've started on this again! I thought you had given up. This story can go a number of ways, but I wouldn't mind it involving Hannibal getting Chilton in some form. Chilton was never that smart and I'm sure he could annoy Lecter in a number of ways.
city bookworm chapter 9 . 5/16
Miss DuBerry wont be happy she I'm sure will make small waves. Only small ones, any more and he or they would crush her like a bug. The sad thing is that she knows that would happen. I am far more interested in when they go get her things. Enter Mapp and Crawford, especially since he has no idea that Clarice isn't coming back. That should be good. Also I am sure at some point Hannibal's hobby will come into play. Clarice entered into their relationship with her eyes open to all. I'll be looking forward to those point and whatever you come up with.
fandomqueen86 chapter 9 . 5/16
I loved it
city bookworm chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I wonder if Clarice will be enough for Hannibal. If she can't he'll have a partner I expect. Too bad that you stopped here I am curious what would have happened next.
ClariceEStarling chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant! I loved every moment of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I'm glad you updated. I thought you had abandoned the story. It seems like they may have some trouble with Rachel.
fandomqueen86 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Good chapter I look foreword to the next one
Nettie Harris chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Very nice. I usually don't read AU but this was really good.
anna3311234 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
oh my god I love the story please please continue it I can't wait for more! this is a one-of-a-kind story and I love it!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is a different spin on the story. I like it. I am a little confused, how old are each of them suppose to be? When she meets him in SOTL he is around mid 40's and has been incarcerated 8 yrs. She is suppose to be early to mid 20's. So if they met before he would have been arrested, she wouldn't have been out of high school. I'm going to assume you are making her their ages different to conform to your storyline so I'm not confused when I picture them. lol I hope you write more, it's a great story and I'd love to keep following. I think your writing suits the characters well. :)))
fandomqueen86 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Here is my review for you
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Thanks for posting. It was so long that I thought you gave up on it, which would be a shame because there really aren't any Lecter stories like this. So this chapter makes it seem like there will be a confrontation between Chilton/Rachel and Lecter/Clarice, correct? Or maybe Chilton will be dropped, since he's leaving soon anyway and it's Rachel that would be the problem. I suppose you could make it that Rachel in some way endangers Clarice. You just don't want to fall into the trap of all chapters being transitional. I've seen that when people have a block and then the story goes nowhere.