Reviews for Slayer of Wolves
surefinewhatever01 chapter 10 . 6/4
So happy you updated!
JagObsession chapter 10 . 5/24
Not normally a fan when characters are taken outside their box but just have to say I Love Love Love this. As others have mentioned the characters are still themselves. You're a great writer. Hoping life takes it easier on you.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter(s).
wonderful
Lilacat chapter 10 . 5/10
I'm absolutely delighted that this story is still active.
Thank you for updating. I have always enjoyed this story, and I'm sure it can be very difficult to decide the direction of the story. You keep mentioning how they met. Do you have that story also?
Dani.777 chapter 10 . 5/2
You are back! And here I thought you have forget about this marvelous story :)
Love the flirting the way your Hannibal is all alluring with Clarice I like that he wants her and not just fisical good work with this chapter I hope you update soon
city bookworm chapter 10 . 5/1
I guess this goes to prove that Clarice is a perfect match for Hannibal. She from the start has known the real him. With the plus that she is not as opposed to breaking societies rules to get things done. I can see the FBI needing the help of Hannibal in the future. And that could mean both of them. We know why he is so good at catching killers(wink, wink) I like that Hannibal has never been suspected nor caught. I always thought he was to smart to be. I look forward to reading more.
fandomqueen86 chapter 10 . 5/1
good chapter and don't worry we all know real life can suck bad that is why it is life
Biyo94 chapter 9 . 4/18
I just wish you'd add the expressions of characters in b/w dialogue a bit more. Just a minor thing. The plot is very good. I enjoyed it. Update soon pls.
primmadonna28 chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this:)
It played with the storyline while staying true to the characters, which I thought was very artful
I can't wait for the next update!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Oh I love jealously. It makes a very amusing read. Keep it up!
siarenthander chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I just stumbled upon this, and I really enjoy it!
Dani.777 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Holy shit! Forgive my language but you are brilliant! The dialog was priceless someone should hire you to write books. I have been reading your 9 chapters and my God I was blow away how the story develop with every chapter and the conversations begin to step up!
Well done you have a lot of talent I will be please to see the end of your story.
thanks for posting
Feuerkindjana chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Loved it! I like your style.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2015