Reviews for Slayer of Wolves
primmadonna28 chapter 9 . 6/26
I really enjoyed reading this:)
It played with the storyline while staying true to the characters, which I thought was very artful
I can't wait for the next update!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 9 . 6/16
Oh I love jealously. It makes a very amusing read. Keep it up!
siarenthander chapter 9 . 6/8
I just stumbled upon this, and I really enjoy it!
Dani.777 chapter 9 . 5/31
Holy shit! Forgive my language but you are brilliant! The dialog was priceless someone should hire you to write books. I have been reading your 9 chapters and my God I was blow away how the story develop with every chapter and the conversations begin to step up!
Well done you have a lot of talent I will be please to see the end of your story.
thanks for posting
Feuerkindjana chapter 9 . 5/19
Loved it! I like your style.
great chapter
I didn't even remember what led up to this conversation but I was drawn in. Working backwards to see where I left off. Thanks
I'm so happy that you've started on this again! I thought you had given up. This story can go a number of ways, but I wouldn't mind it involving Hannibal getting Chilton in some form. Chilton was never that smart and I'm sure he could annoy Lecter in a number of ways.
city bookworm chapter 9 . 5/16
Miss DuBerry wont be happy she I'm sure will make small waves. Only small ones, any more and he or they would crush her like a bug. The sad thing is that she knows that would happen. I am far more interested in when they go get her things. Enter Mapp and Crawford, especially since he has no idea that Clarice isn't coming back. That should be good. Also I am sure at some point Hannibal's hobby will come into play. Clarice entered into their relationship with her eyes open to all. I'll be looking forward to those point and whatever you come up with.
fandomqueen86 chapter 9 . 5/16
I loved it
city bookworm chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I wonder if Clarice will be enough for Hannibal. If she can't he'll have a partner I expect. Too bad that you stopped here I am curious what would have happened next.
ClariceEStarling chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant! I loved every moment of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I'm glad you updated. I thought you had abandoned the story. It seems like they may have some trouble with Rachel.
fandomqueen86 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Good chapter I look foreword to the next one
Nettie Harris chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Very nice. I usually don't read AU but this was really good.