Reviews for Slayer of Wolves
ClariceEStarling chapter 8 . 4/4
Brilliant! I loved every moment of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I'm glad you updated. I thought you had abandoned the story. It seems like they may have some trouble with Rachel.
ClariceStarlingLecter chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Good chapter I look foreword to the next one
Nettie Harris chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Very nice. I usually don't read AU but this was really good.
anna3311234 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
oh my god I love the story please please continue it I can't wait for more! this is a one-of-a-kind story and I love it!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is a different spin on the story. I like it. I am a little confused, how old are each of them suppose to be? When she meets him in SOTL he is around mid 40's and has been incarcerated 8 yrs. She is suppose to be early to mid 20's. So if they met before he would have been arrested, she wouldn't have been out of high school. I'm going to assume you are making her their ages different to conform to your storyline so I'm not confused when I picture them. lol I hope you write more, it's a great story and I'd love to keep following. I think your writing suits the characters well. :)))
ClariceStarlingLecter chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Here is my review for you
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Thanks for posting. It was so long that I thought you gave up on it, which would be a shame because there really aren't any Lecter stories like this. So this chapter makes it seem like there will be a confrontation between Chilton/Rachel and Lecter/Clarice, correct? Or maybe Chilton will be dropped, since he's leaving soon anyway and it's Rachel that would be the problem. I suppose you could make it that Rachel in some way endangers Clarice. You just don't want to fall into the trap of all chapters being transitional. I've seen that when people have a block and then the story goes nowhere.
ClariceStarlingLecter chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So glad Will is gone
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
this is a really great story please write more
ClariceStarlingLecter chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I want to slap both Miss DuBerry and Dr. Chilton I hope something bad happens to them
ClariceStarlingLecter chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
this is a wonderful story please write more.
Sonnenblume chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Hi Lili Draco,

there is just one bad point in this lovley written, great story: the rush - It seems in my reading as if you write your introduction, than something happens and: bahm Clarice and the doctar are together.
I missed the character development and such things...
But this story is very nice! ;) And the idea, oh the idea - as a shipper i love it :D:D

I hope you will upload the next chapter soon! Very soon! ;)
FalseFacts chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
"A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go,
Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a hunting we will go!" *cough* *cough*

And so it begins. Tohether they will get rid of the assholes of this world and still appear to be the cutest couple ever.
but how long can this last? The F.B.I does still have a few bright minds left after all. I'm sure we'll have fun.
Keep on updating :D