Reviews for Study Session
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/21
:)(: I loved this so much. At first I was thinking "that doesn't show your love Pansy" but then I didn't care because she got all sweet and willing to risk everything to have Hermione. Kind of sweet. Super hot and amazing.
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Ah, yet another story of yours that has made me love a unique pairing. nice job! I've been reading your fanfics all night. They're epic!
monstar01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Was never a Pansy fan...until now :D

Thanks for writing this!

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
livingarandomreality chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow, you have officially turned me into a fan of Pansy/Hermione. I've never given it much thought before and if I came across a story of them I skipped over it but now I'm going to have to track down as many good stories of them I can find. Now they can do their animagus training together. This was so perfect, although I can't really expect anything less given how amazing all of your stories are. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
wow very good so hot please more.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I freaking love you, you know that? You are hereby on my favorite writers list if you weren't already. Never cease to make me happy. From Bellamione to Hermansy. Goddess!
Emyaneh chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like it. Really. But is it possible for Hermione to climax? I mean... on her first time ?
Is it really possible ?
Anyway, I really liked it.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I'm glad Hermione gave in so easily ;D

Too bad this is a OneShot & there won't be a sequel, I'd love to see everyone's reaction to them being together.

great work!
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Damn that was... juicy. Lol. Juicy one-shot.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
very nice
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hot Damn!

Only a one-shot? D':

I so would like a two-shot...please!

I just love the antagonistic pairings. You did well in balancing with the dubious consent. I wouldn't be as needy about the two-shot idea, but I really want to know what Pansy's animagus is and what Hermione's will be. I love that Pansy wants EVERYONE to know that Hermione is claimed.

I liked how Pansy full on tricked Hermione.

I really like how you wrote the characters.

Thanks for the story!
kadajclone chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
amazing, simply amazing...I demand more, this is too hot to be a one-shot please continue.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I never thought I'd read Hermione/Pansy...but I liked it. And well...smut is smut,and I'll pair Hermione with practically anyone so... :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very Nice One-shot! I really really enjoyed reading it!
cookiesforfrogs chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very enjoyable I really do like you're stories you have a real talent.