Reviews for Curse of the Pale Prince
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 6 . 2/25
Poor Shiro! Gods he must have been worse than Dean from Supernatural if a fuckin' witch cursed 'im!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 5 . 2/25
Ah! What I wouldn't give to see Shiro as a leopard kitten!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 4 . 2/25
-face palms and sweatdrops- Yeah hon, yer takin' all that waaaaaay tooo well... I do howeva wonder who that male is that was cursed too...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 3 . 2/25
Holy Hell! Who wouldn't fuckin' faint at that?! A hot guy wit' golden eyes an' white as fraggin' snow just show up an' I guarantee any one will faint or scream
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 2/25
-shrugs- I really don't mind if a fanfic chapter is short as long as it's good, which yours absolutely is
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 2/25
Meep! The fanfic, even if it is just the first chapter, is awesome! It reminds me of a book series I adored reading, called the Tiger's Curse. Truly it was beautiful but the bitch of a writer had no clue how to write a love triangle! Whenever writers try they end up killing one of the suitors off or getting rid of them in one way or another and is it impossible for Americans to understand how a three-way works? Ya know, outside of sex?
Insanity-Chi chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Chi: THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC! *dies of fangirling*
Insanity: anyway don't mind that side. I may be called insanity but I play mind tricks. *grins wickedly* thank you for writing such a wonderful fan fiction on one of our favorite otps. Again thank you. :)
Otaku-Shi chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
AWWWWWW! xD I loved it! it was so interesting! O-O I couldn't help but actually voice out an 'Awww...' at the end. :3
Writer's-411 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Glad I was able to get to this story today. :) Love that Ichigo's feelings for Shiro were so strong! Yes! :D

Awesome story!
MidnightEden234 chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Beautiful ending! LOVED it!
CAS chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
*loud sobbing noises* YAY HAPPY ENDING WOW FEELINGS
*melts* thank you
OptionalPrincess chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Please do more, i nearly cried, but it was still awesome 3
Yumi Edogawa chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! (I love your awesome story, very creative.)
Writer's-411 chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Nice to see action. :) but sad to see Shiro go.

I'm liking the bridge of the dead stuff. :) Nice chapter.
StrawbrryX3 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014