Reviews for Curse of the Pale Prince
Writer's-411 chapter 11 . 3/28
I'm too lazy to log in. lol Anywho, Aizen pulled a number on Shiro! O.O But I bet he's going to come back at Aizen double time. Oh yes! Bring on the action and awesomeness!
Awesome chapter
falsedfaith691 chapter 11 . 3/27
THANK YOU FOR POSTING ANOTHER UPDATE! I LOVE YOU!

Why are you being a meanie and kidnap ichigo :/ you make shiro-chan cry :,(

I cant wait for the next update.

P.S. Write an epic fight scene XD
ChaoticLabyrinth chapter 11 . 3/27
And sh** hits the fan. Yep. It's been a while but I am sooooo happy you updated :D I am super excited for the next chapter now. Update with the next chapter soon please :D
Tiger of Fire chapter 11 . 3/27
Grr mean aizen, bad! Well at least shiro confessed.
MidnightEden234 chapter 11 . 3/27
BAS-TARD AIZEN TOOK HIM! FU-CKING- AGH!
Ok, I'm good. x3
Please continue :-D
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 2/8
Aww, such a cute and great chapter :D
...I find them devouring a living animal together cute, how weird is that?
akira45 chapter 10 . 2/2
awesome chapter
ElectraX12 chapter 10 . 2/1
always happy to see a new chapter! although i have to say that ichigo recovered pretty quickly from that bullet wound...anyway keep up the good work and update as soon as you can ;)
Writer's-411 chapter 10 . 2/1
Sorry for not logging in. lol When I saw the update, I was like "Yay!" XD You go, Shiro! You hit that hunter into next week. The confession was super cute, too, and I loved the woman role argument. Nice chapter. :D
raindropdew chapter 10 . 2/1
Stupid hunters they shot ichi good thing shi was there. Lol senna won the bet don't doubt a women's intuition. And shi was so cute when he confessed and ichi all blushing. So ichi and shi are on there way to what remains of atlantis and aizens not far behind. Thank you for the chapter I'm excited for the next! (:
sylvia1984 chapter 10 . 2/1
fantantic chapter
ichigo going to be the woman in the relationship
LOL that was funny
Zer0Espada chapter 10 . 2/1
Awesome chapter! :)
lilcrazygirl50 chapter 10 . 1/31
Wonderful wonderful simply wonderful.
I love the story so far.
Your stories never fail to captivate me.