Reviews for Two Marshals and a Baby
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 9/13
That was the cutest thing ever ...not want to move to the north pole
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/13
nice reversal
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 9/13
I get that mark has the right to see his kid but he needs to visit more
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/13
That made me want to cry but were would she have learned dada kids dont just make up words they dont know
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/13
Why Mia
Adelled chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Aaaw. Loved Jessica saying Mary ate the baby.

Probably as good a place as any to stop. Thank you for your time and talent writing this.
Adelled chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Nope, 45 is the new 35. Happens all the time. People are living longer too.
Adelled chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I was LOL over Mary having to spell out to Brandi exactly what kind of celebration they had in mind.

Mary's dialog is spot on. Love it.
Adelled chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Great save, Santa Marshall.

Very cute, very sweet. Love that M&M forget Stan and Jinx are there and unwittingly let them know about their relationship.
BravoExpressions chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Such a sweet story! You know I love Marshall and Jessica! They are great together!
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
How cute is that! Love it!
JMS529 chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Like Marshall's concern for Mary and his way of distracting Jessica from answering her questions about the baby. The Daddy Mom ate the baby was hysterical. Looking forward to the next part.
jekkah chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Love the surprise marriage! I could so see them doing that. And Marshall telling Jessica about it just so he wouldn't have to discuss "the birds and the bees" was great!

Aw, a Christmas baby. How sweet!
JJ2008 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Nice, loved Jessica's interactions with Marshall :). Please update soon.
Harlequin Jade chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
First off, I love your story! Marshall should have stepped up and told Mary straight out that he loved her... I cant wait to read more! Oh and I'm pretty sure women have had kids during their mid 40's...