Reviews for Superman
Lux Hart chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was great. You captured the characters well, and held a storyline that, while obviously swaying from canon, stayed true to the series.

I absolutely adored the ending line of "See you later, Riggs." No matter how simple. I heard Roger say it.
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I truly loved this. Sad, but beautifully written - and it's a great thought, that Murtaugh let Riggs go because he saw that Riggs was just plain tired. I also loved how you had Murtaugh resign - it's unseemly, but I like the idea of there not being a cop-career without Riggs, without that deep friendship. And the nonanswer, and - oh, you broke my heart.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I actually really liked it. I thought it was well-written and it brought tears to my eyes. I don't know what parts you were unhappy with, but I enjoyed reading it :)
Hot Potato chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh man, I LOVED this... brought freaking tears to my eyes! I can totally see that scene in my mind - Excellent writing.
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! Do you take requests? I've had an idea for a lethal weapons story in my head for YEARS but I can never get it to stick on paper!
Auldearn chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Not sure what you are unhappy about, but I find it to be a well written piece with the actions and dialogue ringing true to the characters. Considering that the original end of LW2 was with Riggs dying, I've often wondered how it was written out. This seems a likely scenario, right down to Roger retiring after the fact. Good job.
Aline Riva chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is a very differnt kind of story, a look at what could have happened in an alternative ending and it was very well written too.

It;s always good to see a writer looking from a different angle and moving the reader rinto a "what if" situation where the characters turn left instead of right etc, it's a very sad story but a very well written alternative ending.

Well done to you, you are a writer who likes to think outside of the box and you are not afraid to lead the reader there either - even if it is to an ending that is opposite to the movie.

Great piece of fiction.