Reviews for Wicked Days of Lurlinemas
musicgal3 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Yay, more!

Chapter 1: Favourite line: "…You want me to seduce her?"

Chapter 2: Happy to see Adrian make a return to these!

Chapter 3: Aw, I just adore Maida. She is sooo cute!

Chapter 4: Beautiful.

Chapter 5: Poor Nessa! That was so heartbreaking!

Chapter 6: Again, beautiful.

Chapter 7: LOLz! THAT was HILARIOUS!

Chapter 8: So sweet! Yays for Glinda and Adrian being there! Favourite line: "You may….go on kissing your bride. Congratulations"
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I'd love some reviews from you to missy! lol..

Beautiful job, wonderful! LOVED this so sweet!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
They got married! Yay! So darn cute. I loved how you described her dress! So pretty.

ZeGabz chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Thatlast line is pure brilliance. XD
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Hah this was funny. I kept thinking of the song by Eartha Kitt and laughing my head off. Oh Fiyero and Avaric!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Awww! I LOVED this! AWESOME work here! Great job! How'd she get in? Lol..guess Av. didn't lock the door lol! 3 this it was so cute! OMGosh! LOVE your writing! Not like, love! :)
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
WOH! WOW..Very very interesting indeed! Great chapter! AWESOME work! 3 this!

It's so beautifully Wicked! No pun intended.
deeplyshallow chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I'd forgotten how much I missed a good Fiyeraba - especially yours - this was lovely :)
ZeGabz chapter 6 . 12/20/2011

I love how all these oneshots capture different aspects of the characters' relationships- this one really showcases the passionate side of Fiyeraba. Well done and can't wait for the next one!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Yay sexy Fiyeraba! Aw, they are so cute. I loved it being the Fiyeraba addict that I am!

PocketSevens chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Wow. You can feel the passion between them with every word. Very well written - not too overdone. Well done.

Now I need a cigarette. :)
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
AWW! So sweet yet sad at the same time! LOVED this! :) AWESOME! Great Bessa! I was kinda hoping he'd read the Nessa seeing Boq just...totally disregard her. I feel for the girl!

Great job! I'm looking forward to more! After Bessa is Fiyeraba when it comes to my faves!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Aw, poor Nessa. Boq is in love with Glinda. :(

Bittersweet chapter.

ZeGabz chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Oh my gosh, that is just so tragic! *ironic, isn't it?*

Wonderful job!
Hedwig466 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Yet again, another heartbreaking update. This story is honestly improving my holiday every time it's updated. Not exaggerating. I'm absolutely in love with these little oneshots, and I hope you plan on continuing the tradition next year, too!