Reviews for Justice League vs Hero League
ideas chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Permanent problem with M'Gann (white Martian identity shown, scarred, distrustful of new people because her mind powers are weakened cause of flame, scared beyond reason)

Red X starts taking out team one by one.

Something goes wrong on the mission without Robin, and the old members blame the new.

Infighting between members

The heroes league reveal themselves

Heroes league works on the same case

.as YJ
DalekDavros chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
You want ideas well that is odd. Remember my super speed explosion theory well the perfect target is Darkseld as only he could warrant a suicide move like that. Also one of the best plans is to re watch all the Young Justice episodes to get more ideas. Also you should research the alternate universe comics and shows for characters like Smallville and the Justice League Unlimited Series and its related shows. Keep up the good work and research.
DalekDavros chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Good chaapter. I will also miss Brave and Bold as I agree it was a good show. Keep up the good work and thank you for your nice words.
DalekDavros chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Good chapter. Here is an idea for the Flash, in theory if an object runs at 85% light speed and hits another object it explodes with the same force as antimatter with non of the waste either and the faster the object gets the more explosive power and since most speedsters in the DCU can exceed light speed and if the theory is true that makes for a serious suicide move. Keep up the good work.
movice chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Another great chapter my good author. I once again aplaud you for the fight seen. Not many encompass the weakness of fire for martians that a single burn could disable a martian. I love how you researched your characters before putting them in which gives them the detail and flare.

May your quill keep writing and your tales influence the minds of many.

dragonfairy16 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Ok i don't know if I missed something or not but if Batman is talking about Nightwing and Red Robin, then who's the Robin in your fiction, Damian?
karthik9 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
movice chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Nice fight seen. I especially liked how you used a form of gas to make the teens forget that the Light was running the operation. Loved the use of Static villains and the thought of younger villains. My guess would be Raven but she was not wearing a cloak so I will guess again later.
DalekDavros chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Great chapter. Excellent fight scenes. Also of note the JOS Green Lantern's name is Alan not Adam. Keep up the good work.
Firestorm fan 24 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Firestorm please!
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Colour me interested. You seem like a skilled writer and the plot has potential.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2