Reviews for The Box
Panda chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Did you hear? The klaine scene was just released! :D Klainers raised over $4000 and bought the whole script in an auction WITH the box scene! :D And it was a PROMISE RING made of Juicy Fruit wrappers! :DDDDDDD fjoie;fjgijr0gje5g0oegjtohijde
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very, very sweet. I now have a stupid big grin on my face.

Btw, was I the only one who thought that getting your girlfriend a star deed and naming the star after YOURSELF was a bit odd?
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OK, so I loved parts of the Christmas episode ("Wheels. Porcelain. Other gay." Sue is hilarious as always). It was funny, and mocked itself and Glee so much. But ... Rory is such a ridiculous stereotype. He's adorable and pathetic, but ... did he say he'd give a girl soil? Did I mishear that? 'Cause that's atrocious. And he was the one to bring Jesus into the whole thing. Just feels like he's a 60-years-outdated stereotype. It's annoying.

I loved Sam in it though. Just sayin'.

The Christmas Special was oh so cringe-worthy. Oh God. And Kurt and Blaine's bachelor pad? Really? xD

Rachel may or may not be evil :P So mean to Finn ...

Anyway ... this was adorable. And I really want to know how that scene would actually have gone. Blaine's adorable.

I apologise for the ranting. I just watched the episode :P

K
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
In the box was a ring made of gum wrappers, because Blaine couldn't afford to get an Elizabeth Taylor one like Kurt wanted. It's unconfirmed whether it's a promise ring or not, but I sure HOPE it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It even matches the "cheesy klaine roll" CrissColfer tweets sort of with your lines about the gift being deliciously cheesy wshsysuajsoshsj omg

This was awesome and exactly what I needed to get over my bitterness for this beIng cut. Thank you soooo much for writing this 3
Robin chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very sweet! And btw, the gift is a ring made out of gum wrappers, and that ring is a promise ring :) tumblr hehe
ChrisColfersKingdom chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is really sweet! I needed a sweet box fix to fix my rage burning deeeeep inside. I absolutely love it!
TimeforSomethingDifferent chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Okay, so I was thinking of writing my own box story, but then I decided to just read some instead. I loved the idea of the mistletoe, it was adorable. And as for what was in the box...

If you go to the writer says that she has a friend who works on the set (so jealous) and that apparently it was something that was "kind of like a promise ring" made out of bubble gum wrappers! HOW MUCH MORE ADORABLE COULD THAT GET! But apparently is wasn't IMPORTANT enough... This is one of those moments where I wished I knew where the writers of Glee lived so I could hold them hostage and make them only write wonderful Klaine scenes.
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yay! I really liked this. And I CANNOT believe they cut the scene? WTF? There were pics and everything. But I really liked your mistletoe idea! Happy Holidays!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
My head cannon is that they cut it so they could save it for the finale and Kurt is about to get on the plane for New York and Blaine shows up and gets down on one knee and says that it's not a proposal, it's a promise. (Feel free to write that! It would make my freaking life. :D)

Very cute and cheesey which is basically Klaine! Bravo! :D
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/13/2011

just so you know, i've linked this on my tumblr because all of the klainers and i were just dying for something to ease our pain. i gave you credit and tagged you in it (by your pen name) of course, so no worries there. :) hope that's okay! :/

i loved this, Slyth! just the adorkable and romantic thing Blaine would totally do! very cute! nice work! :D *hugs everyone because this made me so happy!*
Hopelessly Jonas Bro Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Being that I live on the wonderful west coast I literally screamed when you said it got cut because I have yet to see it! My whole reason for living has been ruined! Not that I could see it tonight anyway (band concert)... I ramble... Anyway, awesome oneshot (double awesome for creativity!)
Azerona chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ok so seriously, you could see Klaine in the background at the end, and I got so hopeful that they would cut over...and they didn't... :( You're take is adorable, and I love it. :)
Jenico chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
So I'm not gonna lie, I came on here solely for the purpose of finding "the box" stories and reading everyone's headcanons but this is like the sweetest thing ever! I love it! (Still upset they cut this scene, but it was an adorable episode through and through) Great job with this story though; really enjoyed it!