Reviews for No Strings Attached
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 3/15
I simply had to stop and read this one for the simple reason... it was released on my birthday! My favorite and most longed for perfect in every way possible even when he's not... Itachi and my favorite girl in a oneshot on my birthday? It had to be for me ... and of course you didn't miss a beat... story of my life ... .to fall for the guy who is perfect for me and I for him but he's too f'd up to understand or realize. And of course as Sakura no defense against him... not that I would ever, could ever want one... regardless... Seriously the story of my life... At least with my favorite couple they find each other and happiness... but it 's hard earned! It's why I love this fanfiction theme so much... I can always understand the angst! And I can hold on to the dream of having my happy ever after some... some day...in some AU... When humans can become anime and I can become Sakura! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Re reading this for the nth time! Itachiiiii! How I wosh you're real! I read Befor the Dawn as well and really.. I fell in love with their story! Oh how I love these two!- i know it's too much late to comment but, yeah.. i'm so overwhelmed and soo in love!
Cherparfait chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Re-reading my old favorite fics and I'm glad I found my way back here ;_; I love it (still)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
HOT!
andi love it!
i wishitachi is real.. (sighs)
anyway, thanks and more!;)
TayMor chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
The last line was the best line of this fanfic. EPIC ending. I mean, I loved the entire story, but that last line said more about ItachI's feelings than all the descriptions of how Sakura felt about their relationship. I don't know if it was intended or not, but bloody well done!

Peace
TayMor
Little Deathbat chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So I really like the way you write... you're awesome! ;)
I'm very glad you decided to write this supplementary one-shot for Before The Dawn because even though I'm not really that into lemons and graphic descriptions I felt like something was missing while I read aforementioned fic - like an important part of Itachi's and Sakura's relationship was missing...
Thank you for writing this and letting us read it... you made my day. :D
levyhime chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
GAHHH the ending was just too sweet. you have such a great command on the language and i love how you perfectly portray the characters. this was one of the best oneshots :D
pisquenta chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
its so bood to read itasaku and not have his impending death looming over a quick observation though...i cant help the feeling that you write every single character absolutely normal, but Itachi sounds like he came straight out of a Jane Austen book. Sometimes I almost called him Mr. Darcy. Lol
Nyrababe chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I know how brutel semesters feel. *pats* anyways really good job, the bit of affection at the end was so cute
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I just finished rereading your epic, so it was nice to see this AU that I hadn't known about. I found it very sexy and poignant. You did a wonderful job setting the scene and making it easy to imagine what was going on. Thanks!
thetinroof chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww I love it! Your writing is so beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading more! I just finished reading Before The Dawn (late I know but I'm glad I found the story while looking at another author's favourites) and it was amazing :)
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was so heart wrenching
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great one-shot :) just like all of your stories well written and just amazing...
thanks for sharing all your great ideas with us readers...
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was really cute...in an angsty sort of way, of course. :D