Reviews for Lost to the Dead
desireecarbenell chapter 15 . 9/16/2017
Wow...very sad and powerful.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
Did Daryl have a stroke?
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Wow ... intense.
Terp4Life chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Ok I know this story is from a few years back, but I just stumbled upon it. It was so interesting, the way the "real" elements of the show were combined with your own story line. I was so enjoying it, I didn't even notice when I came to the last chapter, and that ending definitely took me off guard. Just wow... Thanks for that story, it was very well done.
itsi3 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
:( You got me crying... Awesome job though!
Crystal
kris10.loveee chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Excellent job, but really depressing at the end.
ktikat13 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Omg that was so good although you had me crying at the end! I really hope that isnt one or both of their endings on the show lol I want them together and alive.
Mrs.NormanReedus chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
CARYL :)
YouthINaisa6 chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Beautiful.
Emberka-2012 chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
Oh, Carol died. So sorry for her and Daryl. I thought she would live.

I look forward to continuing
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
oh noooo! not the walkers! not andrea *sobs* you are seriously kill'n me!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
no, no, no! what happened to Daryl? *sobs* i must keep reading this nao.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
oh my goodness! I love that this is from Daryl's POV! This is my favorite writing style but one I don't do often because it's more complex than straight up writing it out like you are looking at it from an outsider's POV, but woman, i can't even deal right now. This is so, so him! I love it. I know it gets sadder and stuffs, but I'll deal with that as it comes along. SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS! 3
KuryakinGirl chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Daryl's confession made me cry. It feels like more than just the loss of Carol, but the death of whatever tiny fragment of hope he might've had.

Beautifully done.

~K
KuryakinGirl chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
...I was not expecting this at all. I mean, I suppose I should've by the title...

So unbelievably sad. So gutwrenchingly awful for Daryl, especially after you wove his tragic history through this story.

~K