Reviews for Inside my body crumbles
KazeKeara 2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I like it. I like the way Harry and DArco are. your doing good. _
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
RinRin-Chama chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Great story so far~~ :)
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Hello lovely. This was recced to me and I was asked to review. I personally don't like Inuyasha, I've watched it, but it's not very fun for me. That being said, I do wish to give you some form of inspiration. It's really well written, though. I shall now fil the cup that is your mind with the sweet water that is ideas. :D

Sesshomaru comes to protect Kagome from Inuyasha, only to fall inlove wih Hermione. Draco accidentally meets Inuyasha in the Forest. Inuyasha agrees to help Draco get Harry to fall inlove with him, if he'll do something for him... ?

Sesshomaru wishes to sweep Hermione off her feet, but Ron's having none of it. Draco helps Inuyasha, but Inuyasha betrays him. Ron falla inlove with Kagome. Harry realizes he's always loved Draco and becomes his lover. Iuyasha finds out that Ron loves Kagome and tried to kill him. He's critically wounded, Hermione realizes she love him. He recoveres and they're happy together. Inuyasha goes on a rampage and also tries to kill Harry and Draco. They live. Dumbledore summons Aurors and they take Inuyasha to Azkaban and find out that somone gave him an Insanity Draught. Snape is summoned to create an anitdote. Inuyasha's safe. They find out that he was given the potion from a Death Eater. They arrest said D.E. and everyone lives Happily Ever After. The End.

Bye lovely. X3
domsijohn chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
poor draco
domsijohn chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
looks good
E THE TIME KEEPER chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Narutard180 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
It was a really good chapter i liked it
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
that seemed like a great chap
Kaseytrue chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Oh Gods this is awesome totally new and very ... inventive.

IzzybellaButterfly chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Poor Harry. He helps everyone and does too much. He needs a break. Malfoy help him! Or else...
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Sounds cool so far. I await the update.
Ryle Culler chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Interesting start if you need help for Ideas or a plot in general just let me and I will help you to the best of my ability. :)
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
seems really interesting please write more soon!