Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas 2011
Asumi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Beautiful! PLz read/review my sotrys My name is Asumi the demon kitty! ;)
Fanwoman chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Gufuu?

"Arf arf arf!" the little kitty barked. LOL I'd forgotten the kitty!

Ah! The kitty's name!

I hadn't thought of that. It's only fair tenten and Neji have an animal, since Kiba and Hinata do.

Oh! Good name!

What a cute ending! I wish I'd wished I'd had the chance to read these as they went up. Thank you for lots of sweet, warm, fuzziness and poking fun at Neji!
Fanwoman chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Tee-hee! Hanabi's reaction is very honest and the same one I had.

ROTFL The end! I'm literally laughing out loud! XD
Fanwoman chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
I am so loving these titles. Tee-hee!

Lovely setup, full of sweet, comforting warmth. I look forward to what amusement and adorableness you have planned for them later.
Fanwoman chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Aw! This is so making me feel all warm and fuzzy toward the holidays!

More adorableness! Yay for kitties!
Fanwoman chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
The title made me snicker. :D

Oh! And I love the first line!

AW! Kitty!

That was all kinds of adorable! Neji's last line was too funny while expressing his familiarity with Tenten to a T at the same time.
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Another adorable, laugh-out-loud beginning! :D

And you don't say what the movie is? XD

What a lovely little scene. It's nice there's something the boys can honestly share without Kiba getting on Neji's nerves. LOL

I visited your DA profile because of the A/N. I hadn't realized that was you! You're responsible for several of my all-time favorite KibaHina illustrations. Thank you!
Fanwoman chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
LOL!

Be afraid of the "Excuse you?"!
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
As funny as it is, all I can think is, "She has a fireplace?" LOL It's why I prefer crochet.

Aw! I hate when that happens!

Hinata could always explain it to her father and have HIM knit a scarf! LOL

I was actually eating while reading...silly, I know, but I'm slammed at the moment...and I nearly choked over the ending! XD
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
You and these titles! :D

I had never heard of that method of dealing with a burn.

"Unclench," I can so see that being a thing she says to him.

"She's a big girl, who doesn't need her Nii-san to protect her anymore." Such a sweet, if difficult for him to embrace, sentiment.

Aw! Love the ending: sexy, sweet, and amusing.
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
One glimpse of the title, and now I have Eartha Kit's voice in my head. XD

Kiba loved Christmas.

Kiba loved pies. But not as much as he loved Christmas. The repetition is adorable.

Kiba in tight green spandex...

I can easily see Naji making children cry. LOL

Yeah, Neji, what more could you ask for? Cocoa? Cookies, maybe?

Though, honestly, you'd think the Hokage would pick an Akimichi for the job, but I suppose torturing Neji's a good reason. LOL

Oh, I like the combination humorous-jab and serious-threat at the end. XD
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
What is with you and covering the graceful, capable young jonin in stuff? Tee-hee.

I saw that picture just the other day! It was so cute!

I really like the idea that 1. he was capable of sucking it up and asking and 2. the reason he asked.

I would have liked more specifics, just a line or few words would have done, on what he was making.

Too adorable! :D
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
The title alone has me giggling.

For some reason, all the closing quotes are missing. Grr for glitchy document conversion programs. XP

Now I can't help grinning because of Kiba's reaction to...whatever it is.

Oh! And that message was...?

So mean of you not to tell us the message! XD

Well, this was a good warmup for the series. I find myself grinning, and it gives me something to look forward to at lunch tomorrow. :D
Ariasujm-chan chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful, I really love it! 3
OasisSerenity chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I love how Gufuu is acting like a dog, too cute. I love how he is so clueless about humans. Great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »