Reviews for My Bestfriend's Boyfriend
Update soon senpia please
Nylaboolove22 chapter 2 . 3/7
Update soon please senpai
RENAImochi chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Please please please please upppdddaatteee
Phantomhive2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please let misaki pick hiroki!?pretty please let the couple be hirokiXmisaki?!pretty please with cherry's on top?!
MireaShta chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
i like how Misaki yelled at Hiroki like that... I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE SOOON!
munchin munchkin chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
ha! I love this! the drama! the suspense! the uke love! as cute as hiroki is an an use, his confused seme self is just so much cuter to me _
Rejean chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Oh my god! Misaki is so hot from the way you describe him. Anyway, I'm looking forward to how the story will go! )
greenapple23 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Thank you so much for putting up another chapter! This chapter is sooo sweet and romantic! I love how Hiroki describes Misaki's sweet scent this shows me that he loves him!~ :3 Again Thank you sooo much for writing this! You inspire me so much!~ You are freaking awesome!

~Your reader and big fan,

greenapple23 :DD
teabags chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Bwahaha,

I've only just started reading and I like it !

I quite enjoy Misaki/Hiroki pairings it's so rare... But enjoyable.

Damn I need more of this !

I love the ending "Fix the book" Heh Hiro-san's in love already.

I Wonder what will happen next ? Hmmmmmmm

Update soon ;3
manga-lover100 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
OMYGOD! U finally updated! I was afraid u wouldn't continue and just leave it, but you just made my day XD I love this story! Its so original and one of a kind, I have NEVER read anything like it! Please update soon :)
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I love it so far. Akihiko... so naughty. Hiroki...Wow... I can't wait to see who he picks in the end. I prefer Akihiko, but it doesn't really matter. PLEASE UPDATE STAT!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
i cnt wait for more yay
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
i want more lols oooo i'd like to see how this turns out
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So glad to see you continuing with this fic. Sorry I didn't review the first chapter, but I thought the setup for this was really exciting. I liked the Hiroki/Misaki match up and Akihiko's jealousy was delicious. I will be anxious to see where it goes from here.

Oh yeah... BTW is it wrong of me that the image of Akihiko masturbating to the image of Hiroki's boyfriend struck me as kind of hot and not despicable?

*sigh* I am a bad person.

Despite what I just said above, please, just don't hurt Hiroki too much...
greenapple23 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
THANK YOU! so much for updating my most favorite story ever! :DDDDD This chapter is sooo good! Please update soon! I am absolutely in love with this story! You are the most freaking awesome and amazing author and most talented writer ever! :3333 :DDDD

Your biggest fan,