Reviews for When You Wish
wTheCurrentw chapter 1 . 8/7
Great fic. Are you plannig on ever updating? Just would like to know.
ToThePointe101 chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in a long time but I just had to favorite it. I was browsing through trying to find a good Kurtofsky and this was exactly what I was looking for! Kurt doesn't give in too easily and the overall theme is sweet not smut. Now I appreciate smut as much as the next person but it's nice to read something with a plot every now and then ;)
If you ever decide to continue with this story, I'll read it! I seriously stayed up until 2:30 am on a school night to finish this.

Best wishes,
PamperedKitty chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I'm in complete and utter love with this story. I love it, and I need more.
bheolbloo chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Do you still have 3-4 chapters written? I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Post the rest! :) I really want to read more!
misuky7 chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
I love this story and am glad I listened to the person who suggested it to me. It's so well written and I can't wait for you to update more. I've never seen Glee but now I'm probably going to. :3
Slytherinpurbld chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
I need more this was amazing... And to leave on a cliffhanger... Heartbreaking
TwilightEclps chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
This is a great story!
I think that Dave and Kurt belong together!
More please!
Renyolds chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Love that Lazy Lasagna. 3
RugBern chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Chloe scares me for many reasons. Not that I dislike her character, quite the contrary, she's a well-rendered invention, and completely believable; her personality is the type, though, that makes me want to run screaming. I'm no fun, and I already knew that. I had a feeling that something graphic involving my favorite-TV-couple-who-never-was was going to be inevitable, but it was welcome and believably natural. The only thing is, I was under the mistaken impression that this story was complete. Now I gotta wait for an update (no big deal, really, gives me something to look forward to!).
RugBern chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
The presence of Patrick in this chapter is indispensable, not only to the characters but also to the uninformed reader: keep fighting the good fight. Love the way you depict Paul's and Dave's father/son relationship. It's perfect.
RugBern chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
I love the parental interaction. I love it when Paul is depicted as a good-guy; and I love the kinda stuff that makes me remember clowning with my high school friends, ribbing them good-naturedly about having been busted about something embarrassing and the ensuing cringefest that inevitably follows.
RugBern chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Love this for a few reasons. My partner was the first person to get me to eat sushi. I discovered that I like sushi, but I love wasabi. I always joke that I could do lines of the stuff (and that freaks people out, one of my favorite hobbies). The voicemail was a very believable and and insightful device: something that stands out in the story.
RugBern chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
You don't know what a long chapter is, bud. Having said that, the longer chapters are great because they afford more development, I feel. I like that you've included Azimio and Strando, and I like the different takes you've given them. The part at the end, outside the coffee shop, is the kinda stuff I live for when it comes to Kurtofsky fic. I love to see these guys emotionally shredded, for some reason.
RugBern chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Your dialogue and situations continue to be believable and strong; and this speaks of your familiarity with them and confidence with the story. That the dialogue is propelling the action is appreciated: it makes makes me want to keep reading, curious for the next chapter/story developments. Great stuff. I'm hooked.