Reviews for You had to come along
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love the way you wrote this. The writing style is so smoothe, and the alternation captures both points of view flawlessly. You're right. This does more or less sum up their entire relationship.
Water-please chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is a clever way to paint the two characters, and their changing attitude towards each other. Love it!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww. Such a great look at 'them'. A lovely concept.
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOVED it. This could be a great one-act. Think about it.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love it!
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really liked this! Liked how you tracked the progression of their work relationship to their friendship, and how they slowly let the other in along the way. They need each other, there's no doubt about that.

Liked how you said that this was your ship manifesto. If people can't see how they need each other, rely on each other, after this, well, I don't know what they've been reading/watching.

I wouldn't have thought that someone could condense their relationship into one chapter, but you did it. And you did it well. Alternating viewpoints helped.

I think my favorite part was the silent conversation they had in her office. Shows how well they know each other, how close they've gotten. I liked that. :D

Sorry it took so long to review, there's been such a flood of fics recently what with the prompt challenge. But I'm glad I read this!
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
GENIUS!

Seriously.

I adored it:)
Jagarini chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I loved it! Ir's rare that I find such a good or realistic story in any tv show fanfiction! Thank you!
corlando chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I have to catch up on all of these wonderful stories you're writing. I love the way you ship these two characters. You really get inside their heads and it's so much fun to read. And little by little, the two continue to get closer, even as they hold the rest of the world at bay. Great job.
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was terrific. Excellent as a character study, ship-esque without being heavy handed. A lot of warmth written about and between the characters, even in reference to tough moments in their lives and interactions with each other. I'm making this a favorite; really an outstanding piece.
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Yay! I like it! The slow way youre developing their feelings and how you describe them... so nice!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was so incredibly awesome! I loved it!

I think it describes the two of them perfectly.

Merry Christmas:)

Leah
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OMG.

I can see why this is your manifesto for them. This is it. Them. In a nutshell (well, as close to a nutshell as they can be, complicated duo they are).

Perfect.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love the way this alternates point of view every paragraph, interweaving these characters' thoughts, feelings, lives - brilliant way to mount a 'ship manifesto.
fadedSorrow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
you are a genius, sincerely :D

the parallel is really really amazing, it had such a powerful impact :D