Reviews for I Had Your Attention All Along
sampam69 chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
This story was truly excellent, is there a sequel to it? Thank you so much for sharing :) :) :)
hickyxnicky411 chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
Wonderful story, I love how it ended. It was a great ride!
Hell Jashin chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
I wqs surprisingly fond of Derek's POV and thought it was cute the way Reid got him so flustered without knowing it. Well-written!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Awww, this is the sweetest thing!
Honestly they are so adoreable and the issue of SM in this - wonderful!
A huge thank you.
Even if I wished that you put Dereks sisters in there too, as well as the fact that his mom is white etc. But I do get why you changed the way of Reids upbringing.

Still, wonderfully done.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Just to clarify, I was discussing your story with a women who is part of the BDSM community and she concurred with what I wrote previously, if a person has a BDSM kink, it's part of their make-up, it doesn't just come about when they are older. They may not act on it, because they haven't found their dominant/submissive, until they are older, but as I said earlier, they found each other as young teens. I prefer the sweetish (though sometimes clueless) Derek as you have portrayed him. So it's after one in my time zone, so I will bid you adieu and hope you get your muse going again. Please not too much angst, Spencer especially has had enough in his young life already.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Just to clarify, I really don't see anything wrong with a sexual relationship between the boys, even when they are younger. Boys seem to have their first sexual experiences much younger than girls, an quite frankly, I can tell you because I worked in the field of child protective services, the age difference between Spencer and Derek is not an issue. For it to be considered sexual assault there has to be three years, not the two years age difference between them as exists in the story. Is there a problem because of the "activities" they engage in. I believe if a person has a BDSM kink, it doesn't spring fully formed when they hit eighteen or 21. They may not explore it until they find the right partner, which may not happen until they are older, but Spencer and Derek were fortunate to have found each other when they were quite young, so it is reasonable for them to explore that side of their sexuality at a young age.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
I haven't read this again, as I said I already read it twice on AO3 but since I wanted to comment and couldn't I want to make some points. While I am not a part of the BDSM community, I know just a tad about it from another fan fiction author who is. I am first of all, hoping that this ends in HEA, I really want them to be together, that said, I hope that the boys explore their BDSM kink with some professional guidance. The situation with breath play is a case in point. They need to do some serious reading, separately since Spencer ran off to the other side of the world, but Derek should go out to CA (I forget) and see him, they need to shop together for things that they want to try out, contact some BDSM community, attend a "munch" and really get some guidance from people in the community. What they like and what they don't obviously, as lovers they can incorporate their play time into their lovemaking. Do they want to do scenes together, do they want to go to a club together and explore what interests them, what turns them on, what turns them off? Do they want their whole sexual relationship to revolve around BDSM? My guess is they do, considering how turned on the rough play gets them so aroused. This is a great story, I felt bad for Spencer, I guess it was as good a way as any to get Spencer to the other side of the country, but feel sad for the taunting he suffered.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I read this on AO3 but long story short I can't comment on that page, although I wrote kudos. One thing that disappoints me about AO3 is that you can't "kudo" each chapter. Some were really good, and if a person wants to express that by clicking the "kudo" icon it should be possible, I really loved this story. I even read it three times and sincerely hope you will continue with Fixing It that was a great beginning and I keep checking AO3 to see if there are any updates. I loved that Derek loved Spencer so much, I just wish he hadn't hidden his plans for Chicago from Spencer. I guess he really doesn't/didn't understand how isolated a bullied boy can be that he never heard the gossip about Derek and Spencer. I loved the end of last chapter where Derek held out his hand to Spencer as they went into the school. Just like a guy to think Spencer didn't realize that theirs was an exclusive relationship and they both went through hell because he didn't clarify his feelings for Spencer. I loved the way Derek wanted to keep Spencer all to himself, he loved Spencer so much he wanted to keep their sex, which despite the BDSM overtones, was really lovemaking in my humble opinion, to himself. Poor Spencer he read all the wrong things into Derek's behavior. He didn't care about the girl who gave him a blow-job, so he didn't care if anyone saw them together, he loved Spencer so much, there was no way anyone was going to see him on his knees, that was for his eyes only. I loved that he was so protective of Spencer, making sure signs of them together not for anyone's eyes but his, walking him home, making the team protect Spencer while he was in Chicago, and the end when Spencer thought Derek would tell anyone about him, wow, that was something, Spencer so freaked out, and Derek so shocked that he thought, well so little of Derek that he would do that to him. Can't wait for the next part.
Yaoi Slaying Queen chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
Ahhhhh! R u gonna continue, or is it over?
I had a member chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Hey! Welcome to ao3, best place ever!
Same account name? I want to follow (obviously)
You can't imagine how happy I was to find an email saying I have another chapter 3
sweetteatwo chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
So sad for Derek and Spencer I hope they can get through the storms coming their way.
sweetteatwo chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Yes so glad that you are back
cassandra909 chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
Ok so I'm pretty sure I have already reviewed this story but I have I do it again because it is the best thing I have ever read in my life. And I read a lot. I mean a lot. Thank you for writing this story. It has filled a little he in my heart that I diddnt even know existed and please continue with "fixing it" ! I am patient waiting for new chapters and if it taks too long I'll just read the story over again :)
SulWulf chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
Holy shit I have waited for what seems like forever for this to continue. and today was looking to be soo unpleasant until I decided to check on ff and holy shit I almost threw my computer when I saw you had added a new chapter. wish I could leave kudos on here like you can on ao3 but my heartfelt thank you will have to be enough.
Thank you for adding a new chapter, thank you for brightening my day, thank you for being an awesome person and an amazing writer.
I'm going to find this on ao3 and add a kudo... if I haven't already on this computer lol