Reviews for I Had Your Attention All Along
amanda.alb4 chapter 27 . 19h ago
Yay! :D I was so happy to see this note :) I am just so excited to see this story coming back :) It sounds to me like you might do a time skip when you mentioned them growing up :) Or maybe not, idk I'm just too happy :) Can't wait to see this update again! :P I eagerly await what happens next :)
torajune28 chapter 27 . 21h ago
I am so happy you haven't forgotten this story! Since I've read it, I've reread it at least six-seven times by now. When anyone asks me for a recommendation, your story is always the first one I'll mention. Most of them have already read it though haha.

The age of Spencer is a little hard to get around but I'm so glad I managed to. I think it's great you've made their relationship dynamic a little asinine and tender-hearted, even if their physical counterpart is anything but. It not only makes for a good read but it makes everything a little more believable.

Thank you so much for creating this wonderful gem! And even though you hit a rough patch, you've come back and intend to continue on at a more mature and level pace. I find this admirable! Please know that I look forward to you continuing this story and cannot wait to see where you take it next!
LaKisha chapter 27 . 3/25
I fell in love with this story from chapter one.. Not many stories attract my attention that fast, usually I have to read a few chapters to get into it.. But I loved each chapter as much as the first.. Don't change a thing about your writing, you age so well at it. My only problem is I don't won't Hotch to leave.. Let him flunk or something lol... But seriously Hotch character is so him and he keeps everyone together, just like in the show.. Glad you ate returning to this story.. Can't wait for you to update
YouSeeStrangerThings chapter 27 . 3/24
I am truly truly so excited to hear that you will be continuing this story. It is one of my favorites and one I see very few flaws in. I can not wait for more!
roker1001 chapter 27 . 3/23
I can't even express how happy it makes me that you're planning to come back to this story. Because I am in love with it.
Lorryltp chapter 1 . 3/23
I read this a few years ago and it instantly became one of my all time faves. Your "temporarily complete" sign has been taunting me this whole time! Pretty excited about a sequel.
edu1e6 chapter 27 . 3/22
I'm glad you're feeling better. I love rereading this story. I look forward to the next chapter when you're ready. Hugs. Ax
FroggerJane chapter 26 . 1/27
First off, I LOVE YOUR STORY! I think I started reading it yesterday (I've been up far too long to be sure) and I can't get enough of it. Secondly, and more importantly, when I read the last of this chapter, I literally COULD NOT BREATHE. Please tell me there's more to come! I haven't even checked when this was last updated, but I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
This fic was too much but in a good way. Loved it. Is there a sequel? Loved the ending. Thank you for sharing this story.
YaoiHellian chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
Very cute, though in my opinion, overly dramatic story hun, loved it none the less though. I liked the switch around with the team through happy penny stayed the most in character even though younger. Will be looking into you other stories soon you may hear from me again. Thanks for writing.
Individual Narrative chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
This was really engaging! The noncom elements bothered me a little, but other than that this was great. Your ending fits perfectly
monkan chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
I reached the end and it's left me with a cute and sweet feeling about their future. As the first part of their (Reid and Morgan) relationship I found it interesting, dramatic, and at times entertaining. To see their relationship change and how they make stupid mistakes without realizing it.

What I also liked was how you presented their budding (and surprising) taste in S&M. Instead of of going simple, tender, love you spiced it up and made them more real. Which, by itself, changed this from any other teen drama/coming-of-age story out there to something unique. While the traditional boy mets girl (boy) is classic and good by itself... it can get boring in the long run. That's where you managed to stand out.

Now, I have to confess that I was somewhat confused for the seven first chapters because I was not used to how you jumped back and forth with the Flashbacks in different POVs. And this made me feel like I was re-reading previous chapters and it was close that I didn't continue. Once I got the hang of it it was really interesting in seeing both sides of what happened, but until then I was really scratching my head.

Another thing that confused me at first was their age. I liked seeing a fic where Morgan and Reid is in the same school. But Reid should be around 11-12 years when the story begin but then suddenly he's 15? Maybe there was a detail or time skip I missed but for a few chapters I had pedo-warning rining in my head when Derek entered the scene. And how old does that make Derek? I'm sorry if I'm nit picking on something I just missed but it disturbed me for a while and I wanted to share it.

However, once I accepted Reid being (almost) 16 and Derek around 18 (what I guessed), I found it sweet how Derek treasured Reid and waited for him to be of age before taking the next step. It showed how mature he really was and how much he loved Reid. Ah, the love.

Thanks for sharing this story.
Cheers
Monkan
IntoTheWilds chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Oh my God that was INGENIOUS! I have stayed up to a ridiculous hour for 3 days to read this, its brilliant! Loved every word sweets :D
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
Awesome Story! I love it a lot! I couldnt sleep untill it was read completely! REally love it!
maryplak chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
My heart just exploded with cuteness. I really enjoyed this story. This is the first time I've actually reviewed every single chapter of a fanfic. You must be special. ;)