Reviews for How to Love
SAOMNYIC chapter 23 . 5/6/2016
I am literally considering reading this again. I was scrolling through my rated stories and here this is and I am honestly wondering if I should
SAOMNYIC chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
This is my THIRD time reading this story, and it just keep getting better I LOVED IT EVEN MORE. You made me sooo happy. thank you
SAOMNYIC chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
i knoowww what your talking about
WorldOfSpeed chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
WHERES THE FINALE? DEAR GOD I HAVE TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! one of the best sth fics EVER! I know its been a while but please write the finale! its an amazing story! you have a serious talent. dont let it go to waste. Finish what you started and complete one of the best fics i've ever read! LOVE THIS STORY! WOS OUT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Oh 200 reviews. ... I'LL MESS IT UP
TheRealSonicFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
So, Amy saw her Ex-Boyfriend? That's a bit creepy. Is he older than her? Well, the story has a very good plan to it anyway, so, thumbs up for that!.
PsychicPunch chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Holy shit that ending! So when I was reading this I thought it was a wonderful story! And towards the end I was really expecting him to suddenly stay and for there to be rainbows, happiness and marriage yadda yadda! But that didn't happen. And because of that I actually love this story 10x more and respect you greatly as a writer! Expect me to review on the sequel!
CamilionOrgon chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
"Dont Worry about SonAmy... Since that night Sonic and Amy's relationship only got worse" -_-
I forgot so many things im gracefull i rounds story again i read it like months ago with no fanfic account so i didint really review boy i regret this is such a great story
CamilionOrgon chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Hell yeah! something not extremely depressing lol (kinda)
CamilionOrgon chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Holy DAMM that was an umm intense? chap i regret saying "slow start" I mean so much stuff happened Amy's mom, and I just notice your never mention her dad again is the stories not sure if im correct tho.
And Dean that motherfuker needs to get what he gets later on :3 I feel like im talking to myself D:
CamilionOrgon chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Re-reading this story now :P ima try and review as I can, im really just doing this in a hope that you are alive and active or something but man... 2011 for this chapter and updated almost a year ago I read the sequel but not the last one ima get to that when im finish, just for this first chapter i even forgot it started like this I mean the story before amy went to collage is something people dont apretiate much but its as well as important and this is a good start grande jinda slow pace in my personal opiniĆ³n but no disrespect intendeed is your story so yeah ill carry on now.
p.s. PM if your alive :D
p.s.s english not first lenguaje sorry in advance
Nala64 chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
OH Y GOD! THIS IS AMAZINING! Poor Amy...
I love shadow chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
So Amy gets 2 hugs (with mini her and stuff I thought it was funny)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Amy is not being true to her self thatz why the boys keep leaving her. Amy I'm going to fell u this once and only once you need to be true to ur self and talk about us feelings its not ok to keep ur feelings inside a bottle
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2014