Reviews for Fang
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
nice.
talyy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is absolutely adorable and realistic (uUu)
CadeeCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
lol cute _
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
there is no missing the flying out the window...lol... that was hilarious
BrahC chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
haha this one was cute :P I liked it!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh Beast Boy. I think that he'll have to watch those fangs from no on. ;) This made me smile. It was simply amazing!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I squealed the entire time. This was perfect.

I love how it ended with her blasting him into a wall, it was perfect.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
adorable
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I absolutely love this one. Your characterization is great, and the event itself is just right.

There are a couple things I'll pick at just to balance out the review: you do have a few typos that spell check could have caught, and I'm not sure BB would blab about the kiss beyond one or two times— it could jeopardize his chances of getting any more.

All in all, this is a wonderful story, and I'm glad you wrote it!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm impressed with how down-to-earth you kept the while thing. Everything that I could ask for was mentioned ('appearances' by the other Titans, Raven's powers, and the practical implications of Beastboy's fang), but it was very laid back and didn't get carried away with itself.

I also like your attention to character, which was very accurate for both Raven and Beastboy. It wasn't important what he said to catalyze the moment. It's the moment itself that really shines. The description of Robin and Cyborg in royal garb was a nice touch of Titans-humor. )

Character development is something I'm really interested in, and you've done it quite well here. Such authors are rather uncommon. I wonder if you would mind taking a look at my one shot "A Martian Abandon"?
RotatingOwl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well, I've decided I love your fanfics... you have such a mature writing style, this is well a thought through oneshot, well done!

RotatingOwl
2-shadows chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love how you didn't forget about her powers going haywire when her emotions get heated. Cute story, and accurate BB.
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
dfkj okay I can't even grace this one with a cohesive review, I am too busy giggling because it's just so perfect... I really love the way you write these two!
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I'm reading your previous stories- this is really good. Haha, I can so imagine this happening.
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Short and sweet. ) Beast Boy and Raven are the greatest couple in existence, and you portrayed their first kiss very well. I doubt Beast Boy will try deepening kisses again for a while, at least until they figure out how to deal with the fang problem.

Sincerely,