Reviews for Catharsis
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 2/11
Reading that first chapter felt. SO. Good! And of course, Arthur doesn't see the truth when it's ranted in his face, that oblivious, condescending, supercilious, very overbearing dollophead. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed it. :)

On another note, how about - DRUMROLL- fanfictioners? B-)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 2/2
Arthur...that was painful. Just painful.
servant123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awesome reveal style! I don't think I've ever seen one done quite like this, and I am really enjoying it :) :) Keep up the good work :)
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
LOL ;) Fantastic job :) :)
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Fanficles, like popsticles... And I loved this and the previous chapter. I'm crossing my fingers for another Merlin rant :) And Arthur is so perfect in this. I'm so conflicted, on the one hand I need a reveal, but oblivious idiotic Arthur is too much fun... Thanks for reminding us!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Arthur is so oblivious I love it! 'Arthur made lying so easy.." Ha
Euonym chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Fanficionados.
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
great chapter :)
L.M chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Fanfictioneers... and it was very true to canon... that's exactly how it would go, especially Arthur... that man is so infuriatingly dense... is it the blond hair? the inbred royal blood? what?
saroura92 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
at least Arthur can't says that he didn't tell him. hahaha
ShiverMefunzies chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
You know it would be nice to see some real 'no one has ever done this before' sort of magic from Merlin. But even just the basics like teleportation, divination, how about some electrokenisis, cryokenisis...hell some invisibility wouldn't hurt. Just...real awesome magic. No more throwing people around.

Also, that exile scene made me livid! Thanks for writing about it. I blew a gasket when I saw it.
kristi-hugs chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is ALL I want to happen in series 5. Seriously, Arthur doesn't know how damn lucky he is. If he were to banish Merlin, he would probably be dead the next day. Great one shot!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
that was good plan on continuing?
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ye gods, for the love of sanity, there had better be something like this in S5.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
that was really good. I think it would be so hilarious if Merlin really did end up shouting at Arthur for being an idiot, I mean Merlin is under so much stress with his destiny and hiding his magic while saving Arthur that he really deserves a good rant.