Reviews for Your Guide to Becoming a Vampire
Raven's Dusk chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Wo-o-ow... That waas creepy.
Does Severus know what's in there?
Goddess Seshat chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
hehe
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
wow, I really thought that Harry would have told Severus. I liked the idea of sharing custody of Harry.
Mutt Rivers chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Cute!
arynwy chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Hey! You're back.

Poor Harry, always getting into something. At least he left well enough alone for the moment. Which left us without answers. *sighs*
Lucy Weasley chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Yay, update! :D
Alas Earwax chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I really liked your story and dont listen to those biased people. They dont understand. I love stories with Harry who is gay because gay people are awesome! My brother is the nicest person ever ( even if he is a little wierd) and he is as gay as can be. Just type your story the way you want it to be. My favorite Luna quote is ' be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind!'
kazetoame chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Ok, now I'm a bit lost. I get the whole not digging on Ginny thing, that's fine me, she has been and always be in my eyes a fangirl. (Hermione and Luna are much better options, I don't know why she got put with Ron) Also, what year is this supposed to be? Two, now Sev is gay? That doesn't really compute with chapter 4 or was it 5 with the whole picture deal. I just don't understand, because if you make Severus gay, what's his motivation for saving Harry? I really just don't get the point of the story, it's kinda all over the place and I don't know where it's going and I don't think the story itself knows where it is.
Goddess Seshat chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Nice Chapter
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Poor Sev and Harry. Neither of them want this. Does Harry know Sev is a vamp?
Phoenix1592 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Harry has decided to go with Dominique in order to learn how to control his power
delatrix chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Interesting chapter, but I'd say too short. Will certainly be interesting when Harry learns that Severus is also a vampire. Well, if you do that Snape and Dominik together so they would also put Harry together with someone.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Can I vote for Harry killing Dominic or refusing to go with the jerk?

More please!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
so Severus is a vampire, that's good

Harry isn't pleased with Dominique at all

its probably best if dumbledore doesn't know
Pup03 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I just found this story. I'm really enjoying it I hope you are able update again soon. Great job thus far!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »