Reviews for Hope and promise
Excellent!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow...
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I bet it is from the team , garcia would do something like that and the note could have some of Rossi in it I am thinking,
Claire Randall Fraser chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was so well done. Erin and Penelope are an unlikely pair but it would be so interesting to watch a friendship develop between them. Thanks for writing.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like this... Even someone like Strauss needs a helping hand. Very thought provoking.
forever-lost-in-paradise chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Yay! You're back! Loved this...but who sent it to Strauss? You're leaving me hanging...but honestly I'm super glad that you've posted again:)
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
this story is crying out for more chapters.
tholtman chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Nice story! Go happy to see a story from you. I wish you would repost your others, I miss re-reading them! You are a great writer and a wonderful story teller.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Yay, you're back! :D And with a great fic! It was a very fitting gift.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You captured very well what Strauss' attitude in such a situation would be like. A touching piece.
Jamnut chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Lovely story - yeah for Penelope! Knitting can really help clear the mind and focus.
CrazyPainter chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hey! I am so glad you posted another story. This is such a good story! You have a talent for writing great stories. Welcome back!

kat
dellaslovinlife chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Yay! You came back! I loved this. And I was surprised that Strauss was an alcoholic, too. Can't wait to read more from you :)
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'm glad you are back. I love your new story. I was surprised she was an alcoholic. Especially, surprised to see the liquor cabinet in her office drawer.