Reviews for I'm Here
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this is great! you should write a daddy charming one shot
meepmeow99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really like this fanfic it is well written and the bit about the pop tarts is great
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
lovely!
minuetng chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I liked your story, all the little details and descriptions.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh the gut-wrenching pain! Man, I would have loved to have seen one ounce of the heart break that you wrote in this on the show. Just one ounce, one mention of him since he died! This was just fabulous, in a punch-you-in-the-gut kind of way.
Elena Masen chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wow i love this :)
whiskets chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh my gosh! That was awesome. Particularly liked MM telling Emma she loved her...wow, instant favorite.
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed it. I love the show and Mary Margaret x Emma stories
crayolakid0413 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really sweet. I wish Emma knew she was her mom but then she might not have let herself feel like that. Great job.
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was wonderful! I love the little Emma quirks that you added (pop-tarts, chocolate chip pancakes, never cleaning up), they make perfect sense for her character! (Although, Pop Tarts were in the show, weren't they?) Outstanding work!
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I LOVED IT! I think you captured what the show should do for the next episode, although i have a gut feeling they will have like skipped some time. I loved the crying moment and the hug. PLEASE CONTINUE! Give emma's pov or even better... make another fluffy piece of mother/daughter/friendship-ness. Well done. Bravo!
Chloris chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Well written and incredibly sweet. I think this is the best fic I've read in response to 1x07. Really, really well done.
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love this. I'm adding it to my community. :)
Laurenhd08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is an excellent story! I love the friendship bond between these two and you depicted them very well. Please, please, please continue this story! There are so few for these two
WolfAngel62 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awww I just cried with Emma in your story as I did on the show. No! Wait! That's a good thing!