Reviews for Training
Swanpaw chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
This was just what I was looking for! And of course dick knew he was bi before he did(hewally). Plus the make out lesson was so funny." Give me hicky" wally you don't just say that! But I really loved this fanficton. An Di hope to see more by you!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Awwwwe so cute! I'm happy it worked out in the end! X3
wanderlust.xo chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
I really enjoyed this story! Well done :D
And omg my fav lines were the part when Wally was like "What? I just found out I was bi like last week." and Dick goes, "Dude I've known you were bi since last year." Lol I could not stop cracking up!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
*rolls*
MiNiGiIOI chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
1: HOLY SHIT THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER, I READ IT LAST NIGHT (after my on-a-schedule WiFi turned off -dad pls) AND I KEEP THINKING IF IT BC AH *is articulate*

2 cobra starship's I Kissed A Boy IS fantastic, it's the only version of the song I listen to
NotTopCatGenius chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god. Awww cute
guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
This was amazing
14birdflash chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
AWWWWWWW I LOVE IT! THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
This is my all time favourite fanfiction it's so amazing and the fluffiness at the is sooooo cute and anaz
YJFangirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Seeing as this my favorite Young Justice fanfiction ever I can't see how this has so few reviews... I know I've read this at least 20 times and honestly probably more than that saying as I have a majority of the story memorized. I just want to say if someone out there is considering reading this, you will love it! And dear author, I love, love, love this so so so much.
adoma12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awwww that's so nice and cute :3
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
this was really good! As i was finishing the first chapter i was thinking to myself, "man... this is so gooood why can't they be another chapter!?" I was seriously considering reviewing and begging you to continue it until i got to the end and i was like, "GYAAAHHHH! NO WAY! chapter two?" You made my day.
ArkieR chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh. My. God.

This is too awesome for words! :D Utterly adorable and hilarious!
Always Elsweyr chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I knew it was his shirt before he started to think it lol
I loved this, Wally's confession was too cute.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Adorable, lovely and realistic!
The characterisation of the boys was wonderful and aw I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and was pleasantly surprises that there was an extra chapter! (Idk I thought this was a oneshot for some reason)