Reviews for Training
guest chapter 2 . 6/2
This was amazing
14birdflash chapter 2 . 2/19
AWWWWWWW I LOVE IT! THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE!
This is my all time favourite fanfiction it's so amazing and the fluffiness at the is sooooo cute and anaz
YJFangirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Seeing as this my favorite Young Justice fanfiction ever I can't see how this has so few reviews... I know I've read this at least 20 times and honestly probably more than that saying as I have a majority of the story memorized. I just want to say if someone out there is considering reading this, you will love it! And dear author, I love, love, love this so so so much.
adoma12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awwww that's so nice and cute :3
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
this was really good! As i was finishing the first chapter i was thinking to myself, "man... this is so gooood why can't they be another chapter!?" I was seriously considering reviewing and begging you to continue it until i got to the end and i was like, "GYAAAHHHH! NO WAY! chapter two?" You made my day.
ArkieR chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh. My. God.

This is too awesome for words! :D Utterly adorable and hilarious!
Deathbrand chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I knew it was his shirt before he started to think it lol
I loved this, Wally's confession was too cute.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Adorable, lovely and realistic!
The characterisation of the boys was wonderful and aw I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and was pleasantly surprises that there was an extra chapter! (Idk I thought this was a oneshot for some reason)
BlackWolfe chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
That was so beautiful! The writing was great and everything flowed! Great job!
Lisi chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I love it (y)

I would really love a sequal or a large fanfick with that pairing ,They are so cutee together :3
D.H. L'Orange chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Sweet
Tomioneer chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is absolutely my favorite Birdflash short story. I have read it and reread it WAY too many times since discovering this pairing... XD
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2013