Reviews for Loving My Dead Lover
Justabitofademon chapter 41 . 7/3
Umm. It was pretty good. The whole thing. Except one problem is that in the beginning you said that no one except Misaki and a couple of strangers plus the doctor (and Ankoku) knew he was dead. But no one questioned the really long absence. No one at all. And then he comes back and it's like he was never gone (well not to Misaki and Usui). So yeah. THE REST WAS AMAZON (my way of saying amazing).
usaki chapter 40 . 2/29
1.2.3. awwwwwwwwww!*satsuki style moe flower spreading image* I loooooovvvvveeeeddd this story3 it was better than gone in a second n never leaving u.(they where your master pieces too) u r really a very good writer! keep up the good work!
Bearanting chapter 40 . 11/20/2015
aww!
MISAKITAKUMI U chapter 41 . 9/7/2015
Best saddest, romantic story ever (aside from it being supernatural) shed many tears in the end.. The ending was unexpected so I cried a lot :'( But love the story :D
lorena chapter 41 . 8/2/2015
hermoso ! :)
ANIME chapter 41 . 4/23/2015
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED UR FANFICTIONS it was all sooooooooooooooo lovely espeacially this one i love this fanfic i love ur works and I LOVE U!
Anata o aishitemasu
sayonara
Krishtina ch chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Really nice story but I'm really sad that usui is dead sob sob... (#_#)
Rosalinne chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
This is not gloomy anymore. I'm so happy ! What'd be the perfect expression for Usui? I guess ''... I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks for writing such a good story.
Rosalinne chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Hmmm... This is coming out great. I like the way things are working. But really,thinking that Usui's dead I feel like crying my eyes out!
Rosalinne chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow! This is a whole new experience . Can't give any comments yet but you sure have gut to write something so different. Hope it'd be great.
Shizu-Chan16 chapter 41 . 12/16/2014
Sorry i just end this FF.. And i would like to say.. You're awesome! I like this fanfic really much, it's really touching, sad, and romantic.. I cried 'a bit' while reading all this chapter

P.s im indonesian to:p
Kamission chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Should've killed him... Dammit Misaki, Y U DO DIS! Don't defend the man that sexually assaulted you in front of your boyfriend! :LSKDjf;alsdgj I want to beat up Misaki now.
Kamission chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Ugh I hate Ankoku. Stupid blackmailing creep. Burn in hell!
XD You can probably tell that I hate him.
Hopefully Usui beats the s*** out of him, and Misaki's sudden feelings (though unlabeled by her so far) were a trick of the mind...
Tsuray chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This interesting. Although I can't imagine Takumi dead. I mean seriously. He's THE alien.
Jacedracopercyfinnick chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I'm crying so god damn much! This is soooo incredible! I missed Usui! It was only two chapters but you made me miss him! Wow!