Reviews for Loving My Dead Lover
Krishtina ch chapter 3 . 3/3
Really nice story but I'm really sad that usui is dead sob sob... (#_#)
Rosalinne chapter 5 . 2/1
This is not gloomy anymore. I'm so happy ! What'd be the perfect expression for Usui? I guess ''... I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks for writing such a good story.
Rosalinne chapter 3 . 2/1
Hmmm... This is coming out great. I like the way things are working. But really,thinking that Usui's dead I feel like crying my eyes out!
Rosalinne chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow! This is a whole new experience . Can't give any comments yet but you sure have gut to write something so different. Hope it'd be great.
Shizu-Chan16 chapter 41 . 12/16/2014
Sorry i just end this FF.. And i would like to say.. You're awesome! I like this fanfic really much, it's really touching, sad, and romantic.. I cried 'a bit' while reading all this chapter

P.s im indonesian to:p
Kamission chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Should've killed him... Dammit Misaki, Y U DO DIS! Don't defend the man that sexually assaulted you in front of your boyfriend! :LSKDjf;alsdgj I want to beat up Misaki now.
Kamission chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Ugh I hate Ankoku. Stupid blackmailing creep. Burn in hell!
XD You can probably tell that I hate him.
Hopefully Usui beats the s*** out of him, and Misaki's sudden feelings (though unlabeled by her so far) were a trick of the mind...
Tsuray chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This interesting. Although I can't imagine Takumi dead. I mean seriously. He's THE alien.
Jacedracopercyfinnick chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I'm crying so god damn much! This is soooo incredible! I missed Usui! It was only two chapters but you made me miss him! Wow!
whatever chapter 41 . 1/15/2014
Allow me to tell u how much u SUCK. Ur story would have got a thumbs up from me if it had actually been your story. But No. It isn't ur story. U ripped off the beautiful mediator series bestseller by meg cabot. And don't pretend or lie and tell me that u didn't know because it's extremely obvious. U even stole dialogues! Like the flies and honey line.
It's only because of people like u that Fanfiction is being banned and getting into trouble. When u write a story inspired by another one, then u're supposed to give the original credit. Don't practise plagiarism! You're so pathetic! And do u honestly believe the readers are dumb, don't read books, and u can spin ur tale about coming up with this story?! :/
I've no words to say. I can't help thinking that all ur stories are probably rip offs of some story or the other.

God! How much I wish to tell everyone how u stoop to such low levels and get all credit! Atleast u could have put a disclaimer and said that u own neither maid sama nor mediator and was inspired by it.

Idc if u block this post. I need Atleaat u to see what a low life u are. :/
Go rot in hell. U just took all the credit for my all time favourite book: mediator.

And if this happens to be posted, to all the readers out there... Read the original. It's a thousand times better than this pathetic effort.
Google: mediator, by meg cabot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Hiiya my friend valerie recently introduced me to this story. Just wanted to say youre an amazing writer ouo i cried in a few of the chapters before that fiji guy came in lmao. Idk why i hate him so much XD the story was so addictive i spent my whole day reading it XD thanks for writing such an interesting and unique story ouoi hope theres a sequel to this :)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/14/2013
Girl... I love you. For this unimaginable ending.
-Valerie
Guest chapter 38 . 12/14/2013
Hi! I don't know if you will see this, (it's been such a long time since you posted this). I recently came across this wonderful fanfiction of yours. I haven't been around here for long, but I can tell you are an amazing writer and person 3 I love your writing and how you put so much effort into it despite your busy schedule. I stay up late just to read as much of your writing as possible! After reading the ending, I went back to when Misaki started singing the song, and imagined it as if I was her. I started tearing, and by the time the song ended, I was kinda sobbing. The way you write is just so realistic and so interesting. Thank you so much for your hard work! I will really be reading everything you have written after I'm done with this one, sadly though. 333
-Valerie
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
aaaaaa! why i oughta...ankoku is digusting! :( i dunno if youll read this or not but your story is awesooome :D
takumisa4ever chapter 41 . 11/30/2013
This is soooo amazing! I love it! I laughed at the part where Misaki was goin' crazy over a cucumber. I REALLY loved the part where Takumi was revived and is with Misaki in the room and sang a song to her! I literally squealed that I swear it can be heard outside of our house XDDD