Reviews for Happy Snow
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Sad that sasuke was blind ,but omg this was so cute I'm literally crying right now. No joke it was that touching.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wah, so nice!
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
SOOOOO CUTE ! KAWAII .
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
So cute! So fluffy! A little bit sad with the Sasuke being blind part. Overall this was very adorable. Hehe the ice cube is ticklish! Thank you for writing this.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Argh I hate SasuSaku with my life but I read the description and HAD to read it. And guess wat? I LOVED IT! It was so funny. Yuki is a pretty name too. (bleh to the SS fluff though Im sure other people luved it :))
Ciao. #1 SasuHina Fan.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Sasuke... His manly image has been shattered via tickle-no-jutsu. And you well know I have this special dislike for sasu/saku fluff, or sasu/saku anything really, but somehow you come along with your well formed words and skills in the fluff/crack department and manage to convert me for the duration of the story. SKILLS! and btw, SOA O.O I'm almost up to date, so I won't say anything else except... O.O lol. It is nice to read something light hearted like this just before bed, I must say :)
moor chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so sweet!
You are my Math chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Okay, this story is damn sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :3

#uh-oh I've been reviewing on your stories several times xDD
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awwww, cute! Nice story! Please keep writing!
nanru chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it. Extremely cute one shot.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was really cute and sweet. I like the epic tickle war. So adorable. Sakura being pregnant...with her temper? hahaha

FLUFF 3
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!

The moment it started to snow I knew they would call the baby 'Yuki' xD
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!

oh right. Turned off my alerts for finals week.

*ahem* Where to start? I LOVED this. Loved the humor (rofl about Sasuke naming puppies), loved the romance, loved the bits of angst thrown in here and there, and loved how -real- it felt. It was totally them. And it was also lovely to see Yuki's story of origin.

*happy sigh* need moar fluff, wings-chan!
KalistaBanshee chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I friggin loved it!
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I ABSOLUTELY loved it! Don't worry about the OOC-ness' it was great! Thank you SO much for this! I was smiling the entire time I read it. This was EXACTLY what I wanted! You're awesome.

Or maybe I should say you're bad-ass?

Favorite line is definitely a tie between:

"Actually...Sakura...there was this one time, at Orochimaru's-"

or

"Can we just...never tell her...that she got her name via an epic tickle war?"

The latter was made more hilarious having read Sing Like Me/Song of Aether and understanding Yuki's character.

Thanks again, though! This was truly AWESOME!