Reviews for Happy Snow
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
The premise made me curious and I wonder how many readers re-visited the story after the introduction of Salad. Honestly, I liked your pick. Yukiko or Yuki could have been nice had she been born in the snow. Salad sounds like something to eat. I had to concoct my own story to make sense as to why she was named so!

This story took the characters in another direction but there was lots of fun along the way. As always, the pacing of this story kept things going nicely. Fun take on something usually mundane.
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Sad that sasuke was blind ,but omg this was so cute I'm literally crying right now. No joke it was that touching.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wah, so nice!
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
SOOOOO CUTE ! KAWAII .
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
So cute! So fluffy! A little bit sad with the Sasuke being blind part. Overall this was very adorable. Hehe the ice cube is ticklish! Thank you for writing this.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Argh I hate SasuSaku with my life but I read the description and HAD to read it. And guess wat? I LOVED IT! It was so funny. Yuki is a pretty name too. (bleh to the SS fluff though Im sure other people luved it :))
Ciao. #1 SasuHina Fan.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Sasuke... His manly image has been shattered via tickle-no-jutsu. And you well know I have this special dislike for sasu/saku fluff, or sasu/saku anything really, but somehow you come along with your well formed words and skills in the fluff/crack department and manage to convert me for the duration of the story. SKILLS! and btw, SOA O.O I'm almost up to date, so I won't say anything else except... O.O lol. It is nice to read something light hearted like this just before bed, I must say :)
moor chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so sweet!
You are my Math chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Okay, this story is damn sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :3

#uh-oh I've been reviewing on your stories several times xDD
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awwww, cute! Nice story! Please keep writing!
vivud chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it. Extremely cute one shot.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was really cute and sweet. I like the epic tickle war. So adorable. Sakura being pregnant...with her temper? hahaha

FLUFF 3
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!

The moment it started to snow I knew they would call the baby 'Yuki' xD
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!

oh right. Turned off my alerts for finals week.

*ahem* Where to start? I LOVED this. Loved the humor (rofl about Sasuke naming puppies), loved the romance, loved the bits of angst thrown in here and there, and loved how -real- it felt. It was totally them. And it was also lovely to see Yuki's story of origin.

*happy sigh* need moar fluff, wings-chan!
KalistaBanshee chapter 1 . 12/18/2011