Reviews for Seventeen Tails
Jameslw chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
great story
NightBringer325 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Not a bad story wouldn't mind the story I'm curious how konoha will react to Naruto.
Reinget chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I want it to became a real fanfic
shedges19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
hi there are you going to do more on seventeen tails?
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is cool.

Nice work.
Doritoboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
wow hope someone continues it i'd do it but my grammar sucks plus i have a short attention span
Nine Aspects chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes Yes Yes! Please make this a story. I love your writing style and I love how someone finally had the guts to kill Sas-gay off in a realistic setting.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well, I only got a bit less than halfway through this before I got sick of you casually pointing out that Bee is better than Naruto. I also must point out that I noticed that your Naruto is a lazy fuck who does not seem to take his training seriously. All around this story was a bit of a disappointment.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice! I still don't get the biju konohamaru's holding, though. naruto's got the nine tails, so...
anyway, this was great! Great ending! Though it might be nice if you added another chapter about Tsunade and Kakashi figuring out about Naruto. an emotional one, yeah...anyway, i think u should continue! But this one was good, and the ending, "'I thought it would take longer for you to work that out, but again I do look like my father.' He muttered, resigned to what was to come."
I loved it!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
U should just continue this story!so good! Strange ..many questions..like how naruto joined kumo..wat aged he did..how konohamru is with team 7 Wen He so young..
mattcun chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
plz write more
zeroblood chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is great please post more chapters
Dragonblaze66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awesome chapter! :)
McGeezel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
very nice one shot. always happy to see the kyuubi helping out naruto after reading the manga. Also, bear summons! Finally someone did it. I always thought they would be awesome ninja summons. I'm off to read your Sandaime fic. thanks for the story
Fayneir chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awesome...I hope someone picks this up.