Reviews for Christmas Promise
Kurstie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Beautifully written!
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
When is the scene in the xmas episode when blaine gives kurt the gift? I must have blinked and missed it.
Locele chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
there is just one word to describe this amazing little story. and I am so going to say it...

AWH!

that was so sweet and lovable and sweet and adoring and sweet and did I mention sweet? I want to hug Burt and Kurt soooo much!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I *really* liked this story! I love love loved this story. And while I despaired with a million other Klainers over the death of the "ring" scene, I'm holding out the hope that it might appear in the next episode, since it's a wedding themed ep. Who knows! I can only hope!
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is just the sweetest, little gem. Had me smiling like a fool the entire way through :) Now, if only there were a way to slip this into the extra features along with the original, cut scene... Hmmm. Yes. *tap-tap* Pardon me, RIB? I have a proposition...
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
a very sensitive story,

not much that tells what Burt really feeling about Blaine and Kurt's relationship, and yes your argument of how a single father acts on their only child is very valid and makes the story more touching :)

i love your story

cannot wait to read more of your work XD
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011