Reviews for Introducing My Heart
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
dawww :'( poor wally
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Now this... this is pure art, pure and not too much drama! I like it how you wrote it without exaggerating, it was extastic!(if that's even a word)

I REALLY liked this and it would be nice of you to make a sequel, but I think I just read the end of it, which is such a shame since this was, no, IS awesome!

Thank you for taking your time to write this, I know it takes time to make such awesome stories... I speak from experience

I hope you write more for this characters, in fact I'm gonna check your account to see if you have anything more about the Young Justice

Peace Out, CHiKa! })i({
Reining3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I like this, and the fact that instead of having Wally's parents accept them just for a happy ending, you make his father punch him, I like that. Adds...excitement and variety.

- Rein
allan calderini chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love it was so sad it is a piece of master cake good job with this story
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aw poor Wally! I hate how his parents are abusive. I just cannot understand how a parent can bring themselves to harm a child in such a way. I'm so glad he has Aunt Iris. This was great though. I love Iris's reaction to the both of them dating. It's great! They are so meant for each other. Completely perfect!
gagaforyou chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*flailing* Omgs you make me happy first and then you take it away! Let dickiebird hug your pain away wally! anywho good story! I love it!
ColouredSkies chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Flipped my shi-heart yeah that. Holy cow aren't Dick Wally and Iris freaking adorable! Iris is just a sweetheart! And Dick and Wally are super funny! Focuses alot on Wally but still great! I want to hug the poor bby!
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was very well-written: funny and touching, with a hint of sadness at the end. I love how you had the different reactions since, as sad as it may be to say, not everyone in the world would automatically be A-OK with this sort of confession. :(
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
AWWWWW! :'(
IncognitoPineapple chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
D: Aaaah. Beautiful story, I teared up a bit at the end.
Vinx chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Superb story! My feelings were a rollarcoaster from start to finish! I always wanted to read a WallyxDick story that has Wally telling his family! It's always Batman because that man knows all. You delievered and I was overlwhelmed! Went from sad to happy which I liked because not every family is as accepting as others! Keep writing!
Cinder Snow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This story brought me to tears. It is absolutley beautiful as i can relate to being hit and sexuality as I am bisexual. Great story as i said it is beautiful
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
;A; Wally! I wish you weren't fictional so I could hug you right now! I like to think or at least hope that everyone has and Aunt Iris in their lives if they ever come out :( having to be rejected by your parents would probably hurt a lot without some form of support.

Great story :) thanks for writing!