Reviews for Adversarial
Android-14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Acrylate chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
I love your story and your writing style. You clearly nailed Peter whump story. Please keep writing the great story.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
good story overall but *constructive critisism warning* it could do with a little more editing and the timing was kind of off in a way which made the story hard to follow rather than creating suspense
BlueDiamondStar chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
O.M.G. I dunno even what to say and how to express that wide alley of thoughts.

First I wanna say this was one long and wonderful story. It too me more time than I expected but I'm happy to have read it all.

Second, it kept me on edge every chapter. Absolutely brilliant. The angst, thrill, joy and other feeling that engulfed this story made it wonderful.

And I totally loved the classic happy ending. It made me smile and cry tears of happiness at the end.

Thank you for all the brilliant genius work to get this story up. Really amazing story.
vlwillis chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
"If you want a happy ending it depends on where you stop the story." Thank goodness you stopped it in the right place! Good story! You sure do know how to put in none-stop action! Guess I need to check out some of your other stories. Hope they are as good, but maybe not quite as nerve wracking, as this one!

Thanks for the roller coaster ride!
vlwillis chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Have you no mercy? Roller coaster rides are relaxing compared to your ups and downs! ;)

One more chapter... I hope this ends good...
vlwillis chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
This is why I don't do drugs!

Mind boggling chapter!
vlwillis chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
You've got me banging my head against the wall! And six more chapters of these constant twists and turns! Problem is, I can't quit reading it... it's too good!
vlwillis chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
This story is keeping me constantly on edge! Every time things start getting better, another tailspin!
georgiamomma123 chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
Awesome! Great job! Those boys DID keep you busy! Can't wait for the next one!
nycwc chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
loved the story, can't wait for the next
Fierce Queen chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Yay! Neal's only got some restrictions! And Atkins got demoted-woot!

This was a teriffic ending to a great story. Fabulous job!

Blessings,

Fierce
lizard1969 chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Thanks for wonderfully entertaining story...
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Okay, I think you lost me... This story is incredibly good but way too complex to read it chapter by chapter while studying for exams. I'll get back to this once you're finished. Looking forward to it ;-)
Fierce Queen chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Hey! I don't mind the long chapter! It was really good! Oh Neal, you couldn't have called Peter instead of escaping? *sigh* Come on Neal, you can make it! Peter, you too!

Blessings,