Reviews for Little Feeling
CRYINGGGGG SO BEAUTIFUL
AMAZING, IDK HOW MANY TIME IVE REREAD CH 2
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I thought this was supposed to be a happy story with the genre "romance" but its super angsty,which I hate reading and Britt is acting really weird. Very misleading and quite annoying I might add
pixlette chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I have always loved your stories. This is really sweet.
weeoil chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
I found it was kinda frustrating in the early chapters the way everybody made it look like it was Santana's fault for treating Brittany rudely despite the fact that they didn't even know the truth that it was Brittany who broke her heart. Another frustration I found was Brittany's actions and decisions. I was so glad that I found this story when it was already completed or I would hate Britt so much for her indecisive, somewhat selfish stunts. I've been wondering the whole time reading this story "what the fuck is Britt's problem?" but when it was revealed what her real problem was, I couldn't help but think that "that's it?". I mean the reason that had held her back from saying those three magical words to Santana the whole time was just unreasonable and unbelievable because the reaction of those people towards her relationship with Santana was positive from the very beginning. Britt should have known this better than being afraid this whole time.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story. I love the angst in it, many heartbreaking moments for an emotional masochist like me to enjoy.
FionaBrittana chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
First this fan fiction is amazing I really love your writing and I love how good you describe their feelings but I really have to get this off of my chest. How I'am seeing this till now I can't help but think that Brittany doesn't really have feelings for Santana I mean I can see she loves Santana but just as a friend and I can understand why she's jealous or doesn't want to lose her. I was kind of in the same situation when I was 5 it was the first time that I went out in neighborhood to play with other kids and met this boy named Niti we clicked instantly and when I was in fourth grade he gave me this letter telling me he was in love with me and I stopped talking to him for two months cause I didn't feel the same and I didn't want to hurt him but after two months I just couldn't stay away from him so I started talking to him again, and after a while he told me about this girl he was crushing on and I got jealous cause I was so used for him to be in love with me even though I didn't love him back and now I'm 19 and we still are best friends. Anyway I hope I'am not right.
rg521 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Just came across this story. I loved it! Wish there was more.
Roby chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Oh man I loved it, so beautiful
Drew55 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I'm really having a hard time figuring out how you are trying to portray Santana and Brittany. It doesn't make sense to me. It seems like Santana is being painted to be in the wrong for still being upset. I honestly don't think she's gotten upset enough with this situation. Its messed up! Brittany knew how Santana felt when they had sex and she also knew she didn't feel the same way, and, on top of that she knew she was leaving the next day. That is not cool. Like Santana said she gave her hope and it was unrealistic hope. Brittany seems very selfish to me and its frustrating to read that everyone is loving Brittany and thinking she is the greatest person to ever grace their presence. 'Deep breath' I needed to get that off my chest cause I just don't get it. Hopefully it will get explained.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
GAH! I really love this fic! Worth re-reading it! :D
MandeuxHol chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Omg,this is so freaking great!I couldn't drop smiling even in the sad/drama parts,because is so well writing, mature and real! I lost some hours of my sleep threading cause i was so excited and curious!Anyway, you again did a wonderful job, again cause one of your fics are my all time favorite,hate that i love you!Well,Thanks for sharing!
RoseAndClay chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Okay..now I'm using all of my energy to hold the tears from falling because I'm in the f*ck*n' office! Sorry..mixed emotions. I'm so happy with how the story ended but frustrated at the same time for the fact that there's no 'next button' anymore.

Story review:

I admire how brave Santana has been and never gave up on Brittany although there has been a time that she thought she could move on by finding love with another girl which is Kate. Why does Kate have to be so kind and selfless? It would've been easy to let her go if she was a bitch, but she wasn't and I feel sorry for her T_T.

I kind of hated Britt at first for being a coward but it's the reason why we have an interesting story right? ;p

Anyway, if I were a teacher, I'd give this an A :)

Wow...just wow. HTILY might be the best HeYa fic so far but this one is just as awesome. I really admire how the author, peach83, makes a story very much interesting, whether it's a simple or complicated one.

Enough of this babble, time to hit another fic of yours. Thank you for writing amazing stories! Please never get tired of doing so. Cheers! :)
jusette chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
job well done for this story...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Wow. Love it
Airline chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Reading this fanfiction for like the fifth time, and still so much emotion in the first chapter. Little Feeling and Hate That I Love You are beautiful additions to the Brittana AU ffnet world, i'm glad you wrote them :)
You have a way with words, developping a storyline with continuity and writing emotions..
thank you very much for those drama filled stories and an amazing journey, and i hope i'll have the pleasure to read some of your other works.

chloƩ