Reviews for Holiday Cheer
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this. It's so well-written. I always loved how Cindy Lou was the only one who wasn't scared of the Grinch. Also it was quite clever how you used quotes from the movie, like at the end and somewhere else where Cindy Lou was recalling what the Mayor had said about the Grinch's hairiness. Also clever was the first bit in Italics that read like Suess himself. I'm assuming this was your first time writing a Grinch story and as far as I could tell everyone was in character. I wish there were more well-written stories like this one for the movie. I've found a few but not many.
zombie guts chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
And did I see a replicant of a Cheshire Cat quote in there? "different denotes neither bad nor good but it certainly means not the same..." Clever, very clever. My heart is touched and is at ease.
Tairulz chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Good story, this is just about my favourite Christmas movie EVER! And i liked what you wrote here very much :D
Starscream's Biglover chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I... I loved it:)
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it! I loved seeing the Grinch become defensive for Cindy when she mentioned that the mayor said she wasn't to be taken seriously. And I loved his comments, such as "And who, by chance, were the ones who dared to speak of me?" That definitely sounds like something he'd say!
I think that, for the most part, the characters were in character. Although, in my opinion, I don't that Cindy would start crying while recalling what the mayor said to her. I think she'd just lower her head dejectedly or something. But with the Grinch, he probably had those emotions simmering for years, so I think his small outburst was in character.
Overall, great job writing this! I loved it! Write more stories!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Hahahahah
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aaaww, that was a sweet story! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
*starts flapping hands around like a weird seal* this fanfic, i just can't- i- *sputters for breath and passes out*

was adorable
so precious q.q

i wanted to hug them

so much feeeeeelllzzz

thank you so much this was a greatly written oneshot and i adored being able to read it! :D
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow, this story was terrific! This is my first time reading Grinch fanfiction, the second one I've read, but the first one I've liked! The Grinch really is a great character; I love those sort of antagonists with a soft side! There's also nothing I like better than a good friendship story!
anna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
it was awesome you need to make another one and I feel sorry for the grinch
BJlover chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Please write a sequel where The Grinch shaves off the rest of the mayor's hair as revenge.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was really cute! And yes, I think you pretty much got them just about right- They sound pretty right to me. :D I like how he got angry over that oaf of a mayor and what he said. He's such a jerk.
jinx-tiger-13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i really enjoyed this story and the interaction between cindy and the grinch. i hope you do a sequel.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was a very sweet story and very well written. I'm glad to see more great stuff being added to this particular movie section.