Reviews for Lost Memories
Athena'sOwl36 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
HEY! Are you alive? Did you get amnesia? Remember this story? PLEASE UPDATE!
Xcizer chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Welcome this is the goblin?
Xcizer chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I love how you had dr Barlow describe the brain and as far as I know there are two types of memories one is the only thing you remember as a child like how to speak walk talk and who your family is while events are stored in a deferent place that is not as secure but connected to memories like if you are learning a new language a picture of your family can cause you to revert back to old ways. Very good story keep up the great work.

Yours Truly,

-X
Eliza chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
You need to finish this story! It is really good! Please please please finish it! Your writing is amazing! Great work! Keep writing so I can keep reading! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
You need to update!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Update please! This is a great story!
TypewriterTardis chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
where are you? come back and write more!
Grrtomboyrd chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
blaaargh rrroooaaarrr write mooooorrreee please. :3
EllaMinnoP chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Ahhh! I am so so so so so glad you updated! this was fantastic!
MariVMaza chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
OMG really Lilit why...what is going to happen? This is a really good story that always keeps me guessing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Please write more excellent story
erica chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
oh do keep writing the story. I love it! Especially Bovril!
WolfishMoon chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Nyaaaarg! So cool want to read more! More I tell you more! Yeah, I know that was a bit over pushy, but this is sooo cool. I love the way it's written, I love the plot I love just how... I don't know... Leviathan it is. So, more please? *buries head in a mountain of blankets sounding (and looking) very much like her dog when said dog is begging for human food* please? :D
Middy Miles chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
WTBS? I'm no longer following this. How on earth would Lilti have gotten on the ship? Or is this just something to throw us off of the real culprit? (Sebastian Fitzroy! Or someone...)
I will say that Volger seemed a little OC in this chapter. Even if it was a very stressful time, he always keeps it under wraps. And your characters use language that's quite modern. (Crappy, for instance)
I'm still looking forward to the next chapter, though :)
Middy Miles chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Oh, snap!
My main concer in this chapter was, "Poor Bovril!" Sorry, but I wasn't too sad for Alek. The wee beastie has a hurt leg!
One question: do they ever use the hallways? I was only aware of the ratlines being on the outside of the ship, and it would appear otherwise from what my mind is conjuring from this. If I'm wrong, please set me straight, and if I'm right and you've simply overlooked something, I would be happy to collaborate with you on it.