Reviews for Interest
Albilibertea chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Really nice fanfic, I like the way you write Gilgamesh. It's nice to see behind all of his boasting and arrogance there is a layer of sorrow there.

But still, I don't like it that he finds Enkidu in Saber, it makes his feeling less real to me, like Saber is a subsitute (but that's just me!) I didn't even know that people actually debate whether Gil and Enkidu are gay! *_* Thanks to you, I'm starting to do some research and it's quite interesting (it makes me kind of sad that the professional actually consider that possibilities, whereas when it comes to Arthurian legend they just shrug it off with the 'nah they are just friends' explaination even though notable writers have blatantly declared that Lancelot loved Arthur in a homosexual sense :v)

I hope one day you will come back to update this, really want to see how you think Enkidu and Saber interaction would be like (I tend to think of it like Eternal Triangle but yeahhh)
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
It would be so interesting to see Enkidu. Especially to see how he would change the dichotomy of the interactions between Gil and Arturia.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I found this chapter quite amusing.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Quite an interesting take on Gilgamesh from your writings. Excellent work.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like your approach to Gilgamesh, and I find it realistic to the canon.
chibi313 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
when's Saber gonna start talking with Gilgamesh? I wanna read about them both together! update soon! (o)
chibi313 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
a weird comparison but kinda *snickers* funny!
chibi313 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Saber belongs to Gilgamesh! (3
chibi313 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
hn...continue...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
What is he going to do other than complain about it?
Slip of Red chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
for some reason, this made me lol alot XD
SnowyRefuge chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
It's not very often that I read stories with this small of a word count, mainly because short chapters just leave me hanging for more, but after reading a few of your reviews, I decided to give this a shot.
This is an amazing story so far! I've read nearly all other Gil/Arturia fics on this site, and most of them just make them both seem completely OOC, butI really love the way you represent Gilgamesh's thoughts; it isn't a very easy thing to do (or at least in my experience so far), but you manage to do that perfectly. Arrogant, yet very... I guess the word could be intellectual, but that doesn't sound like exactly what I'm trying to say. You understand what I'm saying, right? If not, I apologize; it's been a long week and I'm kinda half asleep right now.
Anyway, the point is that I'd really like to see more of this fic soon; it'd seriously make my day!
kutsky chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
THANK YOU lol for updating, even though i know you told moi you were an infrequent I gotta say your timing is great a lol as this comes as a birthday present to me sooooooo thank ya
Guest of Anon chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Brilliant, really.
I love this story, and I think the way you portrayed Gilgamesh was perfect. And saber! You really do them both justice.
It might be selfish of me, but I would love to see more short stories like this/these. If anything, to make it into a chronicle would be great.
Please, keep on writing.
Ectis chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I've been juggling Fate and Blazblue as my two main obsessions, and I have to say his little monologue in the first part of this chapter reaaallly reminded me of Jin's... obsession... with Ragna.