Reviews for Of Courtship and Whiskey
Nighshae chapter 6 . 6/17
Very, very interesting read, but one thing I'm not sure of... Did Jaina actually read the scroll she got from Thrall?

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Looi chapter 1 . 5/24
Hace casi un año que no lo continues. Ojalá no lo hayas abandonado, porque es muy bueno. Animate! Saludos!
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/17
I really like this. It's a shame it's been so long since you updated it. Is it dead?

One thing, you have trouble with tense. You use past and present tense with little rhyme or reason. You should work on that.

Hoping you'll work on this some day in the future. Happy writing.
Aldanus Auramaru chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I am enjoying this story, your writing style and vocabulary allow for it to flow naturally. Can't wait to see what happens between Thrall and Jaina :D
Looi chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Me ha encantado este relato y solo lleva 6 capítulos. Por favor continua pronto, escribes realmente bien y la historia esta muy interesante.
Saludos!
cloudcollection chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Omg, I love this! I have always and will always have a soft spot for Jaina/Thrall
dksamuri chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I have been looking forward to the chapter for awhile now, and you didn't disappoint. I look forward to more
Waffleface chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Seeing Jaina throw people off was funny, even if some of them-like the younger guy at the beginning-actually sound rather nice.

Great work!
yingyanggirl chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Very good, can't wait for more!
Gasel chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
yeahhh, new chapter!
Kurai Ummei chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Moooooooooooooooore!
zeo chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I just love this story. Well written. In depth. Descriptive. I was always a thrall jana fan. It would be just grand If you decided to jump in and finish it.
dksamuri chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Good story.
Miss Rune chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Loving this beyond belief! Can't wait to see more!
yingyanggirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2014