Reviews for Of Courtship and Whiskey
cathern.cain chapter 7 . 4/25
I really enjoy this one and hope that one day you will get back to it.
i love this! please keep going!
Genial! Una actualización! Me alegro muchísimo de que no la hayas abandonado! La actualizaras de nuevo? Por favor!
Un saludo!
jenniedaniela chapter 7 . 3/2
Sigh I was so excited when I saw an update on this, and after such a long time, and it did not disappoint. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really hoping Thrall decides to crash the Theramore party and Varian gets less than excited!
cathern.cain chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I would love to read more of this one. It looks to be shaping up to be a very good story.
Kurai Ummei chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Hoping for more. :)
rbear1231 chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
its sad that u left this you had it set up for the perfect party crash.
Nighshae chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Very, very interesting read, but one thing I'm not sure of... Did Jaina actually read the scroll she got from Thrall?

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Looi chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Hace casi un año que no lo continues. Ojalá no lo hayas abandonado, porque es muy bueno. Animate! Saludos!
Aronim chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
I really like this. It's a shame it's been so long since you updated it. Is it dead?

One thing, you have trouble with tense. You use past and present tense with little rhyme or reason. You should work on that.

Hoping you'll work on this some day in the future. Happy writing.
DDD-DarkDarkDark chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I am enjoying this story, your writing style and vocabulary allow for it to flow naturally. Can't wait to see what happens between Thrall and Jaina :D
Looi chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Me ha encantado este relato y solo lleva 6 capítulos. Por favor continua pronto, escribes realmente bien y la historia esta muy interesante.
Saludos!
cloudcollection chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Omg, I love this! I have always and will always have a soft spot for Jaina/Thrall
dksamuri chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I have been looking forward to the chapter for awhile now, and you didn't disappoint. I look forward to more
Waffleface chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Seeing Jaina throw people off was funny, even if some of them-like the younger guy at the beginning-actually sound rather nice.

Great work!