Reviews for Broken
Weeeeell, their first kiss wasn't too long after Alec got off crutches in COB
Emma chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Well I did not see the diabetic coming in to it but its different and I like different. All in all I enjoyed reading all five chapters. I became emotional which btw does not take much to do lol. Please do write more I will look up any others that you may have wrote already if there are any.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
By the angel no way does it suck. Reading this chapter totally sucked me in it and put me in Alec's shoes. You used some great describing words as well. It has my heart feeling heavy and tears in my eyes.
Taylor chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I liked thank you for writing this .

, Taylor ;)
calirose chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was adorable!
cali chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love it, its so sweet!
Saelym Exode chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
use the person with an idea's idea! that would be amazing! you know the one with dry humping under a spell and then sex cowboy/bondage style?
Saelym Exode chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Alec is diabetic? hmmm... i never saw that coming. i like it! adds some drama to the story. continue.
PLEASE USE MY IDEA chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
what if someone put a spell on Alec that made him completely seductive and horny? but only when a sexy upbeat song comes on. Like maybe sexy and I know it by LMFAO. He gives Magnus a fantastic dry hump n' grind against the wall before he totally rides magnus HARD while Magnus is tied!:)

I'm sorry. I kinda turned that into a lemon:) I love lemons wayy to much:D I'm sorry again I'm rambling. I'll stop now.

By the way this was really cute. I loved it!

~ 3~
VampireMisfit4169 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
It's not lame and there is no rolling of the eyes. It was a sweet story with a nice ending! I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
the ticking clock chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
i won't throw banana's at you :)

I think it was a simple and sweet explanation, and I love how you wrote it all out. great job :0)

can i give you prompts for Malec drabbles?

here are some...if you don't mind...

Jace is hurt really bad demon hunting, and Alec, not knowing what to do, takes him to Magnus for healing. snarky comments, and funny moments ensue.

Alec and Magnus share their best and worst memories in the dark one night

Sparkles and Laughter

xxmillion chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
grrr sooo good !

i cant wait for more
Alice Rocker chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Wah? Alice be confused!

Okay, now I want to see where this is going!

Curse my inability to use context clues and come up with something useful...

I love this story!

The only thing that annoys me slightly is the continuous switching of tenses...Other than that, it's amazing!

Pleeeeeease update!
Saelym Exode chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
how dare you get me hooked to this story! :( seriously though. this is good. i cant wait for the rest of the story.

luvs ya

VampireMisfit4169 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Oh no! Poor Alec! Now I am really interested to read more and see where this is going! Another great chapter :)

And don't worry about reviews, write your story to write your story. If you like what you write than that is enough. Reviews and feedback are nice, but I have read crappy stories with tons of reviews and great ones with barely any, so it doesn't always mean much. Anyway what I am trying to say is that regardless of the numbers you have a nice way of writing and an interesting story, keep it up! :D