Reviews for Tears Are The Silent Language Of Grief
Love the RUSH chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
well done to a great story, i really like to read a future story based on a similar idea :)
LoveSirPercival chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Very natural place to stop :) I liked it :)

I would very much like to see Josh changing nappys :P take that as you will :)

Wonderful writing as always! Xoxo
Aquasm chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
A wonderful story loved reading this.

Sorry i did not review before now.

It would be great to see a sequel that starts not long before she is due (a very preg Stella would be very funny) and her after the baby was born would be great.
ankaz123 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Well I guess I'm kinda sad to see that you've finished the fic. It was great! Hope that you DO continue writing and that this isn't the end for you.

Oh and thanks the mention. Very sweet of you! x
ankaz123 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Glad to see a new Rush chapter! Hope you continue soon!
kirst92 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Love the update! Nice work!

I really enjoy the friendship aspect of this fic, and I also really love the snippets of Shannon and Lawson's relationship. They are too cute.

I really hope Stella keeps the baby, I mean a part of Michael will always be with her if she does.

Update soon?
spbabe9 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I love this chapter! I love this story!

please update soon! I loved how it showed Stella's realationship with some of the team.
spbabe9 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Update soon! I need to know what happens next!
Fleur06 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I liked the conversation with Kerry, very understanding, think you got her right.
ankaz123 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Nice little chapter. I hope you write more soon! You really NEED to continue writing this!
spbabe9 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Aww poor Stel :( I love how this story shows the friendship between Stella and Shannon!
LoveSirPercival chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Hey this is great :) please don't worry about wether or not it is good. I might not review all the time But please know that I always read the updates for stories I get in my inbox :)

Also with story chapter length... I find that if you just write and don't worry about the length then your readers are pretty happy :)

Keep up the good work!
Ktime chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Loving it!
ankaz123 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Another great chapter. I've said it before and I'll say it again...a little too short. I know you said that you don't want to have to include random crap, but maybe it would be good to write a little about just the team working/mucking around or just being a team. I don't know...its an idea.

Oh and just a little tip to get more reviews. Don't put up 3 chapters in a day...leave 1 or 2 days inbetween...that way your readers leave one review per chapter AND they have a chance to stew over what they read...if its all dumped on us in one go, its not as enjoyable...after all, the waiting is just as interesting as the reading itself.
ankaz123 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
This would have to be my favourite chapter...love this Shannon/Lawson moment! I really hope that you include more like these in future chapter...loved it!