Reviews for Twelve Days of Christmas
Rylee Weisheit chapter 5 . 6/30
twilover76 what does MMBM mean? I looked through previous chapters and couldn’t find it.
Connachtpa chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
This was lovelythos was just lovely. If you ever do a future take, I want to see how Ruby is doing. I’m sure they looked after her well. Thanks for self-promoting it on twitter, I really did need some Christmas cheer. ;-)
Connachtpa chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
Oh no! I love a mean Esme, though.
Connachtpa chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Swoon!
Connachtpa chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Non mean review. I love this line. I need to put it somewhere so I can see it daily.

“Sometimes our lot in life is determined by things out of our control, and other times we change our own fates. All I'm offering is an opportunity to change your fate.”
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I hate you and your story making me reflect on my blessings. Merry Christmas!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This was such a wonderful story. I am glad I found it. Thank you for sharing it.
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Aww this was such a sweet story. Loved it :)
Kristi
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
Okay still not a fan of the earlier way Edward acted in regards to wanting Bella for only sex, but he had some good character development. This is a very heartwarming story. I'm glad I finished it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
What happened to the Edward from chapter one? He was so nice. Now he's acting like a possessive pervert.
LaPumuckl chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Like i thought from the first chapter it's as incredible outside the holiday season as it would have been reading then;)
LaPumuckl chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
I'm glad she's back
LaPumuckl chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
Plese don't let her run away now...
LaPumuckl chapter 8 . 4/14/2017
I doubt Edward would be able to let her leave like that at this point
LaPumuckl chapter 7 . 4/14/2017
Edward was very cute here, not only at the book store but at the dance lessons as well