Reviews for Painting Graffiti on Apples
Zoe chapter 19 . 1/6
Please for the love of all that is same tell me that it doesn't end here.
Casper97 chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Are u finishing thiis.?
Vezulow chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
oh my god i need more of this ... amazing
Artemesia-Hime chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Nononononononono Carlos cannot hide this from them! Chase will kill him eventually or break him and just noo.
child who is cool chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
great chapterrrr
Jarzd chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
This has to be my favourite BTR fic at the moment. It's written so perfectly, and i cannot wait for the next chapter. :D Great job so far!
UnconfinedMind chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
This is such a unique story, I can't believe how many plot lines you were able to weave into one and make it work so well! I really hope you update this soon because the suspense is freaking killing me D:
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
Aw shit Carlos is in major trouble. He HAS to tell Logan about this. Maybe the cops also. And James and Kendall need to work things out for sure. Maybe in the future they can get some kids. I agree with Kendall on this one. It's just not the right time for it. Good chapter! How many more chapters are left?
FanficOzzy chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely adore this chapter with the baby and pimp problem! so good!
Favorite chapter so far!
Have no critique :)
Dantes15 chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Seriously tense chapter. I mean, how come Los is beeing so stupid over Chase? I feel pissed. I can't understand how someone can be that mean and cruel with someone just as sweet and kind as Los. People are such human garbage. What makes me feel a little better is that Los got Logan's, James' and Kendall's devotion and the boys got his back and will save him from that fucker. Can't wait for that. And James craving a baby, and Monica just right there at his side.. ooh it breaks my heart! :( Hope he gets his baby real soon. And Kendall is going through so much with his love for James.. man, you really are incredible! This chapter was great at showing the challenges in everyone's life and how things can get though, you really write so well. I was happy that you updated this story, I love it :) keep up the amazing work!
thefairytalefreak chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
Please finish call me, beep me!
Mr. President 64 chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
I wondered where this story went. At least it's back now. I was bookend to see some Liam action. I think it's time for that boy to come out to Carlos, and then Logan. And my heart just breaks for James. I just want everything to work out in the end.
CUTE CARGAN LOVE chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
ya Carlos is stupid he should had done something about chase before it explodes at his face
RenegadeZer0 chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
I feel like this is becoming suicidal and fast. I can't tell if this is the worst or the best chapter in the story cuz' of the intensity. I just feel bad. Like Carlos is afraid of reaching out because he's afraid of Kendall and James' reactions, but in turn, he's creating all this stress for them and worsening Logan's life. But also improves it. Carlos gives Logan and his kids, hope.

I think this is a confusing paradox and I silently wish that it'd all unfold faster.

-Zer0
Giovannathefruit chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
This story is so good! Literally justnread the whole thing in one day! But despite the greatness I think Monica is a bit unrealistic... Maybe that wasn't the point, but I've been a babysitter for a LONG time and no eight year old kid acts like that. She seems really immature and scarily sweet... Otherwise it's a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter :D