Reviews for Misery Loves Company
MacMan3679 chapter 21 . 12/7/2019
I wish you'd give some of the sexy moments, from Tori's POV, I would have liked to know her thoughts and feelings when she first saw his body.
Aenarion28 chapter 30 . 2/4/2018
Loved it.
But you neglected to mention what happened to the others.
MacMan3679 chapter 26 . 11/30/2017
Robbie may have unleashed a sleep beast in Tori Vega, she may become as passionate about making love to her boyfriend, as she is about singing, and acting.
MacMan3679 chapter 19 . 11/30/2017
I Just hope there's a happy ending.
MacMan3679 chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
You should have made the last line BOLD, would have shown the strength of her conviction.
Ovidae chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I love the way you write! It's so romantic!
AnthonyC22 chapter 30 . 5/14/2016
Great story, one of the better Rori stories out there.
AnthonyC22 chapter 29 . 5/14/2016
That old chap must have been a Van Cleef without knowing it!
AnthonyC22 chapter 28 . 5/14/2016
So Tori is still a hide n seek champion, and it's hilarious how Jade can't even find her. I do hope she pretends to go all Jason Voorhees on her ass, lol.
ABEDFAN chapter 30 . 4/24/2015
SWEETEST STORY EVER I MEAN SERIOUSLY TEARS NEVER STOP WRITING YOU ARE SO TOTALLY GIFTED
Mynameis1212 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I've read two victorious fanfics. In both of them either Robbie died, or his love interest in the fic, Cat, died. Please for all that's holy don't let me read one of those type of a Victorious fanfics again.
Mynameis1212 chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Is it awful I sorta had a slight hit of pleasure of Trina getting hit by a car. For all the shit she put Tori through, she finally has her pay back.
Mynameis1212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Fantastic first chapter, personally I believe it could have even been a great one shot. I hope the rest is as good as the first chapter.

MNI
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
This capter el 21 was the best i like the way do you gooing whit the story
cgr100 chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
This is really good. Like seriously. Fantastic.
I don't have time to go through and give you 30 reviews chapter by chapter, even though you DO deserve it. I apologize for my laziness.

That said, the pacing of this story was really good. The characters seemed realistic, none of the plot points seemed particularly contrived. The only strange thing to me was how quickly Tori started making moves. I kinda figured they'd be shy about it, and dance around the issue a bit more. But you did justice to the romance.

I've read all of your stories. This one is the best by far, not to disparage your other writing or anything. RORI4lyfe