Reviews for A Night in Purgatory
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I empathize your situation, Stiles.
Crushes with an irrational and uncontrollable attraction SUCK. Not fun.
Let alone sleeping next to him and no action. Shudder.

Awesome and totally relatable. Good title!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I can totally see that happening while Derek was pretending to be 'Miguel'. Love it!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Haha, poor Stiles! Also, loved that Derek thought he was sleeping on the bed! The interaction there was priceless. And the shirt bit, while I normally find it unbelievable that shirtlessness would be an issue, I think it was well done here. Thanks for the fun story!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i kinda really wish i could see this from derek's point of view now and see exatly how he's reacting/not reacting to the scent of stiles
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
'Drowsy menace' and 'which meant that it could severely compromise the national security of the Nation of Insecurity that was Stiles' ? Haha LOVE and I would definitely not mind if you ever decide to follow up with this, if you ever feel the need to. :D
mednin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lol very nice! You made the characters act like they usually would in the show! Well done! :)
Eriakit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Drowsy menace. Gods, I love your writing.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
...You know, though I forget the name, there IS a kink some people have about watching people sleep.

Something to tell us, Stiles?

(Grins)

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hahaha I laughed so hard while reading this! Poor Stiles :( But yeah, this is totally awesome. I love it :D
PassiveIre chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love Stiles crushing on Derek. So, so much.

420blazeitloserz chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Again, yesyesyes. Everything is so in character and fabulous.
phoenix8351 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
really great

I love it

'which meant that it could severely compromise the national security of the Nation of Insecurity that was Stiles' mind' lol

next chapter ? please
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like you - you've got Stiles' rants down!

~Lover of Angelus
Nadesiko Takase chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great work! Stiles really came out... well, as Stiles. I think that not getting put of character sometimes is the hardest part for fics writers.

Really funny, also! Looking foreword to read more of your work
Blooboy70 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this. You kept us on the edge and if it were mine Derek would so grab that ankle and pull Stiles on top of him and... change the rating to M! :)

Hope to see more,