Reviews for My Little Denarians
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/11
"Bronies before Ponies" UGH.

I like how Harry kept thinking things like "the purple pony is a formidable adversary [in snark]." I'm also really glad he managed to get the "It's only a model" joke. I so hoped he would.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/11
So, just the name of this story was enough to get me reading. Also, I forgot to mention that Nicodemus' conversation with Harry in "Forever!" was very funny too.

I've only seen a few episodes here and there, so I had to look up the "Forever" reference. I lost it at the Naruto cameo, though.

I'm tickled by the idea that Hope and Amanda are watching all this at home.
Brendan Eichler chapter 1 . 1/10
5 Stars. I'm more interested in this on for the Dresden (I'm only Bro-curious), but this felt like a perfect mix of the too. The Mane 6's personalities rang true and the narration feels EXACTLY how Harry would describe it. Bravo.
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
"Maybe the only reason that I existed was because some long haired guy with a beard named Jim decided to write a book about me. Nah, that would be crazy." rofl. This is so funny and random. I love it!
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Not to offend anyone's religious sensibilities, but the God of the Bible has always sounded cruel. Your explanation for the Fall makes him sound morally questionable at best and downright callous at worst. The ending was hilarious, btw.
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This is pure awesomeness.
Hermes tonsils chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Oh dear
Hermes tonsils chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Dat cupcake reference doe
lazyguy90 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
This was a completely crazy idea...

But great work on this.
Caffeinedelusion chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Wow... talk about epic misreading of the source material. Molly shared the 'Ragged Lady' persona with Leanansidhe, and there's no way to be sure that any of the corpses marked by the Ragged Lady were actually murdered by Molly. Further, she states that her goal in that role was to create the impression that Chicago was still under the protection of a White Council wizard, and while the Wardens want her dead because her sentence is no longer suspended, violating the Laws of Magic would actively undermine that goal. Lashiel never had a direct line into Harry's head, and thus couldn't know directly of her being scorned. Uriel himself has flat out stated in 'The Warrior' that Harry (while not a direct 'instrument of divine will' like the Knights of the Cross) is a designated 'divine catspaw', and is by happenstance engineered into places where he does good both actively and passively. To claim that he is responsible for millions of deaths, while deeply dramatic, isn't supported by the actual written material in the least.
Azjerban chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
Well done.
The ending... it is a very good ending.
Well-earned by those within the story. Well-written.
Thank you for making fiction worth dying for. I have no complaints.

PONY PONY PONY
Azjerban chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
AHAHAHAHAHA!
And Harry (and everyone else) delivers cleverness in spades! Well done, mister Qordath. Well done. I once again find myself taking notes on how to write better fiction.
Azjerban chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
And then, Harry did something extremely clever and we were all impressed.
This was quickly followed by ponies resolving problems in unexpectedly effective ways.
I like what I'm reading. Still feeling... Pinkie keen...
Azjerban chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a keep reading.
Azjerban chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Luna and Derpy, best friends forever. This makes me smile.
Eater of Muffins. Reminds me of some of the old tabletop RPG monsters.
And... snap. They have to deal with inventing space travel, saving Twilight Evildemonfacesparkle, Trollestia, beating Nick, AND John de Lancie? They should have just stayed in FO:E!

Par for the course for Dresden, though.