Reviews for Babysitter
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome I loved it.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great story. Evenly paced and well told.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ah, it turned out d/f from what I expected, but I liked the twist & a rather kind version of Jay. Adam was beautiful w/ his daughter & seemed like the sudden issues in his personal life only pushed him further towards Jay. I liked how Jay was smart...Not too forward. I am still not much sure bout his intentions...Like if really just want to fuck Adam or care for him for more than that. This was a nice read & thank you!
DesertEagle16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*giggles* I like how I'm talking to you on Twitter as I type this. *waves* Hiya!

I love this so much, my lovely. E&C is definitely your specialty when it comes to slash writing. No wonder it's your OTP. ;P

Dick Rape: verb. The act of a bottom fucking themselves on a top's dick. Consent is secretly notified. XD

That was the definition for Dick Rape just in case you were wondering. :P

Fucking love this, gorgeous. Love this, your E&C, and most definitely you. *snuggles tight*

-DesertEagle16
Renna33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
oh...my...gosh, WOW, I LOVE IT!
Love And Diet Soda chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Once again! Super cute! I loved it. 3

Love and Diet Soda,

Kitten
Alerz chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Nice one!
Amber Rollins Ambrose chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Its official this story is soooooooooooo cute! I loved it and you did an awesome job. XD
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I know the story says complete but oh gosh NO NO NO...Who finally won custody? What happened during their first time? Jay wasn't just being all slick to get Adam was he? He really loved Rosie too right? PLEASE don't leave all these unanswered questions...oh please!