Reviews for Under One Roof
Chained Princess chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Nope, actually, I found it really good!
Haha... Eagle doesn't like cats, but I love them, Tsu-chan! :P But I won't do anything that angers Eagle. I love Tsubasa's Eagle so much! _
Hey, update soon!
Chained Princess chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Hmm... This one was much better. I loved it! :) Haha... I can imagine Tsubasa's reaction in the morning! :P
Love both my cuties! _
Chained Princess chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I really liked this one-shot. They were so intensely IC, specially Yu. I seriously choked on laughing when Yu mentioned dating. Lol! He is still really young for that! And yup, Yu IS a brat! :P But that's why we love him! ;)
Umm... That statement is a bit stupid (no offence please), 'cause Tsubasa's hair is one of the reasons of his extreme hotness. I've never met one person that did not like Tsubasa's hair. Me, along with all my friends, are crazy for his hair! Seriously, why did he have to cut his hair in Zero-G? :/ Masamune loves to make stupid commemts, that doesn't matter.
Tsubasa's hair is EPIC!
HiSpeedCarrot chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Pleeease update?
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I just can't wait for the next chapter. All of these short collection of moments are just so irresistibly fun to read. Upload soon!
EagleTsubasa chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Aww... Poor Yuu... I know how it feels...
EagleTsubasa chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Haha! You should have written about his reaction in the morning XD Very cute, though!
EagleTsubasa chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
There's nothing wrong with your hair, Tsubasa! Your hair is absolutely perfect!
SpyWolf8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love Tsubasa's hair, it makes him look hot
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
CONTINUE!
AoiTori10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, I just saw Tsubasa in the newest season of Beyblade... and he cut his hair! O_o But back to the reason I'm reviewing, this series of one shots are so cute and sweet! You're a really great author who can make even short stories something very enjoyable. Keep up the good work! :3
PrincessZaraStar chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
This is amazingness, complete amazingness XD.

Great Story!
ambedoresque chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
B-B-But Tsubasa! I love cats! D:

Heh, WONDERFUL chapter as always!

See, this is why you're one of my FAVOURITE authors - You write such awesome fluff like fics!

Oooh, who's the special guest? Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out!
sm chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Can't wait for more!
Sfinge chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Ahah, so funny XD! I think that this chapter is cute as the others :3 It's too funny when Tsubasa says Yuu is like a pet XD I like theese situations because they simulate as well a real life in common between two friends :3. Good job!