Reviews for Not Quite As Planned
EveryUsernameIsTakenSigh chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Amazing please update
stephanielalinda chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I loved it, please update
M. Berg chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Pleassse continue! I like charlie too and this fic is just perfect! How glee should have been. Its well written and just wow.. I hope you're going to continue it because I love it!
LoveSKINS94 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Love the plot to this story and how their relationship is progressing :)

Update soon! :D
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Update ASAP! Great story! I really hope Quinn keeps Beth! Have a family w Rachel! I really want her to be punk!quinn tho! Well without the smoking part! Lol not good for the baby!
JPElles chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Just read this. Great story.

Interested to see where you take it.

Off the top of my head I think it would be appropriate for Charlie to date Harmony. A Rachel of her very own. lol. I think it would work though.

Plus if you don't plan on Quin and Rachel getting together immediately you can play some interesting things with love triangles and Quinn exploring herself a bit. Either way i'm interested in what you do. Great so far.
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Yes yes yes please continue it. When you have the time of course and I'm glad you're back
riverkirby chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
OH Yes! WICKED YO! lol

Charlie is watching in the audience! I wonder what she thinks... Oh nooo dont throw up quinn that WOULD BE SUPER BAD lol shed wait till the curtains closed to kiss the daylights out of rachel huh lol hormones are driving her nutso lol I LOVE IT I need some Faberry night cuddles soon :P she hugged rachel? lol Rachel is like okkkaaaayy now pry her off me now lol she ran away from quinn!

awww Quinn realizes Rachel is still mad at her :( awwwww and she still doesnt know why.. WAIT I just thought of Something... WHAT IF Puck told rachel already bout the baby being his and rachel is upset Quinn never told her! Quinn is trying to listen in on the judges while everyone watches lol OHHHH the other glee director should be ASHAMED! YAY they got to WIN! :P

Charlie is like omg if u would have told me u were singing i would have RECORDED thennnnn she went on a rant bout rachel but Before she could lol Quinn angrily pulled her away lol Charlie was not thrilled to be pulled away from her idolish.. person lol Quinn is not liking her sister flirting with the girl she likes.. she wont let charlie help her find out why rachel is mad. I KNEW it Rachel found ou and wants Quinn to tell her the truth!

She is begging rachel to understand and not to hate her.. and that she is srry she never told her and rachel wants to knwo why she didnt! and Quinn is now thinking she needs to pack her things and this startles rachel. . . she is going to give quinn the chance to earn her trust back. well this is good.. lol NOW for Awkward living situations! and since this story is bout them, you dont have to have allll the school stuff since they go to the same house ... does that makes sense? you dont have to write everyones storylines just theirs lol

OHHh that was not planned in the song and it got rachels attention! NICE and rachel is SMILING LOVED IT

So is rachel and Puck together still? if so is Santana still planning on ruining Puckleberry? She prob is sexting him and rachel will find out... maybe cause Quinn tells her?
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
screw finn hudson. But anyhow, this is pretty interesting so far. I'm curious as to how you'll transition from these two relationships into Quinn realizing she wants Rachel and then going after her.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
aww
riverkirby chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
OMFG THIS IS GENIUS!

Okay I am totally loving this idea.. why didn't the writers think of this? Because Ryan freakin Murphy thinks Finchel is a perfect hetero couple when they are the worst couple ever!

I love how Quinn realized her feelings and wants to be with Rachel but is terrified at the same time, she isn't thinking bout how others would think bout it yet too so I am wondering if she does get rachel will she panick and live her...

AND I AM Dying to find out what song they are singing.. are they singing Faithfully? or something?

No one has really got a chance to get to know Charlie, is Rachel going to Fall for Charlie, who will I think maybe fall for Sam, who likes Quinn who likes Rachel, because that would totally be interesting. I don't want Charlie and Puck near each otherlol mostly because Quinn is caring his baby, and when will everyone find out it is Pucks, and will this shove rachel and Quinn apart more that she is staying with her and never told her.

this story... I wonder what Finn is going to do I dont like him either.. I think Jesse coming in will play key to the Puck being the baby daddy and getting her into Jesses arms with Ease. I think Quinn should come clean to Sam bout her feelings, she will need someone cause while santana is her friend she isnt trust worthy, and she hates that Quinn likes rachel lol and knows its her fault for pointing it out, in time tho i think she will be an alley. Charlie knows Quinn likes rachel and knows better than to go after rachel. . .

when the baby comes... what will happen, is someone going to adopt or is Quinn keeping her..
riverkirby chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Rachel sat quietly next to the blonde as she observed her co-captain scribbling across her notebook. "Wow," she finally said. Quinn nearly jumped out of seat as she hugged her notebook close to her chest. "I'm impressed, Quinn. While I am fully aware of your previous experience as the captain of the Cheerios, and the extensive amount of work you must have put into that, I had no idea you'd take your position as my co-captain so seriously."

I could see her face and her mind screeching Don't look at my notebook! lol
DAgron01 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Not sure what I think about Charlie yet. She seems fine, but haven't seen enough of her to make a decision.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
i like
KimHatz chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Can we please just pretend Jesse never existed? Please? *-*

And Charlie is awesome she needs to hook up with Finn just to freak everybody out xD