Reviews for Undoubtedly Floundering
Erin Nightshade chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
AWWWWWW! LOVED This chapter!

If you want to, you can borrow my Sunny OC, Erin Bennett if Kilo needs someone to talk to about the whole situation with Charlie, etc! Your always welcome to!

But yes, GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the next one! & see where you go with this!
Erin Nightshade chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
OMG THIS IS WONDERFUL! I LOOOVVVVVEEEE where this is going! *claps hands excitedly & bounces on my feet* You are making me want to work on my Sunny stuff, which I haven't touched in ages! Please keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
Erin Nightshade chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
AWWWWWWW! THAT IS SO CUTE! Hey, exploring things is fun! Have all the fun you want! Its your story! Plus this show is fun to explore different things that are weird, etc! :) Again, love this fic!
Bethan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
asdfghjkldgfdsjdk Wow, this is great. I finished watching Sunny a week ago, and I was initially disappointed to find that it had so few fics, but this completely makes up for it. You've got the characters down pat, and I have no trouble picturing your stories as if they were actual episodes. I really loved reading this, and although I see that you haven't updated in about six months, I can't help but hold out hope that you may keep continuing this story. Really, even if you don't continue it, it was a brilliant read, and I'll probably end up rereading it in the near future. Thank you for such an enjoyable and in-character fic!
Higgins chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
I really like this fic! It's funny and it feels a lot like the show. Dee and Charlie are my favorites, so I especially enjoy your take on them. Sad but still as awful as we expect from them.
EmmaMcCloud chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
I love that this was a little Buffy inspired! Regressing to adolescents, like in Band Candy? That's such a great episode, and Tabula Rasa is actually a top five favorite of mine! I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for the update.
EmmaMcCloud chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
I've enjoyed reading all twenty chapters you've written so far very much! I know in the authors note for chapter 16 you mentioned that from now on you were shooting for less serious storylines, and more comedy. I'm totally for that, I mean It's Always Sunny, while fantastic, is kind of just a mindless comedy, but I've just noticed that after you made this decision the chapters also became shorter. I'm just nit picking here obviously, but I really loved that this story had longish chapters! I'm looking forward to an update! I really do enjoy this story.
Erin Nightshade chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Filler or not, I love this! And waking up to find that a new chapter is up, makes me grin my face off! Ugh, sorry I don't leave more reviews. I LOVED all the previous chapters as well! Bahahahaha! Omg, I died laughing! Oh Dennis STOP BEING ADORABLE (although now I want coffee...damn him!) Please update again soon (*sighs* I should be updating my stuff as well. At some point...I guess). lolol.

Keep up the good work hon!
ToasterMessage chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Awesome new chapters! Love the inclusion of all the side characters, especially the McPoyles. Everyone was totally in character and totally hillarious, as always. I also liked the little serious moments in between, like when the waitress feels sorry for Cricket. I haven't thought about how both he and the waitres were affected by the gang in a similar way. I almost forgot that Cricket was once a respectable priest, lol
Another Aww-moment was Dee standing up for the others in front of Jeremy. But he wasn't her type anyway... And of course I love Mac and Dee dancing together and insulting each other a little less.
Charlie being all brotherly again was great, and yeah Kilo popping Adderall all the time, what can possibly go wrong?
Erin Nightshade chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
*dying* I can't...this was the best! *grinning face off*
Feeellssss!
I was sick all week last week & I'm still kind bleh-ish. My nose is still being a giant douche and running every so often. This cheered me up so much! Oh! & I follow Jimmi Simpson on Twitter & he tweeted me back to a comment I left him on a tweet he made the other day.
So fuck yeah my week!
Also Season 8 starts tomorrow!
So yeah, awesome chapter, I love it & I need to get off my ass & write more! lol.
Spottedeel chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Just stumbled on this tonight and had to read it start to finish. I completely adore it. I love how true you've been able to stay to the actual cast even while putting your own spin on things!
Mostly chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Gah, Kilo, adderall and the McPoyles... that isn't gonna end well. Gotta love Dennis's Ferrari lust.

Favorite little bit of the chapter: Charlie's response to where Kilo hid that adderall. Such a brotherly reaction, adorable.

This is looking to get crazy, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Erin Nightshade chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
OMG. This fic is awesome! I am soooo sorry I haven't left a review till now xD!

OMG. THE MCPOYLES. I LOVE the HELL out of those guys! *was waiting for them to show up* xDD

Anyway! awesome fic! Keep up the good work!
Mostly chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I'm really glad to see you're still working on this! These are super cute vignettes, it's nice to see the characters have some room to breathe and be funny. I especially liked seeing Dee and Kilo hang out a little. The Mac/Dee one though, was of course my favorite, simple and sweet and so very them.
ToasterMessage chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
I like your writing style. You can really visualise everything that's happening, maybe that's also because you write everyone so in character. That's especially true for the very last bit with Dennis! (I'd still love to see that appearance on screen,lol)

Jeremy seems sort of normal, a bit snooty perhaps, but who wouldn't seem uppity next to the gang...

It's nice to see Mac care about his friends and how they are treated. It's a side that's not shown that often. And of course the Mac/Dee moment - destroyed quickly, but for a short moment it was there...and a cool detail about Dee's crush on Mac and that's how he ended up being friends with Dennis.

Great chapter!