Reviews for Fractured Illusion
Spooky Sundae chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
Poor Jason, the trouble never ceases to find him again. ): But lol, I loved the part where he swore at the shoe; that was hilarous for some reason. xD

Aw, the little girl was adorable. - But I was kind of scared something was going to happen to her; after all, the FBI is still "hunting" for Jason. -"

Eh? Did he just... die right there? No, it can't be it! ): You have to continue this story; seriously, it's way too awesome to be abandoned now. (:
Spooky Sundae chapter 26 . 6/5/2012
Jason managed to get away again! That was really intense; I must say I was sure he wasn't going to make it this time. Still, I'm glad he did, and that the brothers decided to help him with that.

Also, I understand that Michael would be interested in T-Bag's whereabouts, but... would he really refer to him as "Teddy", though? I feel that's the word Jason would be much more likely to use...

Ah; cliffhanger, we meet again! xD Well, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. (:
Eva chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
Whoa whoa..wait..did Jason die? :o

I'm one of your stalky silent readers, so pls do continue with Season 3 :)
benagail24 chapter 27 . 5/25/2012
please keeping going this is a great series i would love to read more i was hoping you would do all 5 season and you can't stop at a clif hanger...
Spooky Sundae chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
Okay, I officially hate Mahone in this story, lol! And what's the whole thing with Tamara now? ...Hm, it's not like Mahone wouldn't lie to get the information he wants, but I can't help but to wonder - is Jason really going mad? I mean, I couldn't blame him, honestly, the guy's pretty much been through it since the escape.

Brett's dead! D: Aw, I feel so sorry, especially since he was forced to get involved with the whole thing. But I'm also worried about Jason and the others now; will they be able to escape?

Well, I'm looking forward to finding out! (:
Spooky Sundae chapter 24 . 5/17/2012
Jason thinks really quick, hehe... I was really afraid they were going to get him once that mugshot appeared on the No-Fly list. Good thing he managed to save himself, though!

Aww, I felt sorry for Brett; I feel he's now in the same situation as Seth was back in prison. ): I mean, what he did was bad, but I guess he didn't really have a choice, did he? Well, I hope he can at least reciprocate now, by helping Jason to find Tamara.
Spooky Sundae chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
That was so intense! :O I feel bad for Kayla, but I guess Jason couldn't have done anything; besides, he didn't even know that Brett's phone had a tracking device in the first place.

Also, Jason was a real badass at the beginning of the chapter, lol! I guess some skills learned in prison can be useful in real life after all; I have a feeling those kids pretty much crapped their pants after everything...

But I'm not really sure to why Ty didn't call police on Jason? I mean, he could've gotten far more money from reporting him to the police than from his fake ID, hm... I guess those cabinets must be really important to him, lol. xD
Spooky Sundae chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Teddy's gone again! ): Aww, poor little Jason. I really liked how T-Bag showed that he still cared, with the kiss and saying "Maytag's" actual name; that was such a sweet gesture! (: And how Jason kept standing under the lamp, completely dumbfound - that was priceless! xD

Also, I'm really, [really] worried about Tamara now... especially with Mahone's vein getting out of control; that can't mean any good, lol! I hope Jason can finally find her and save her from the wrath of Mahone...
La Halfeline chapter 24 . 5/15/2012
Glad you updated! There is just something you might want to correct: you don't say "de-vaju" but "deja-vu". It comes from a french expression, meaning "already-seen".

Keep up the good work!
brokenprison chapter 24 . 5/15/2012
Mahone really is ruthless. I feel sorry for Brett. You're still doing an excellent job with this story, there are so many interesting twists and turns.
brokenprison chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
Very exciting chapter! I like how the action is choreographed and easy to follow. It's like watching a live-action show.
brokenprison chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
Enjoyed the interaction with T-Bag. Looks like a road trip is on the cards. Looking forward to the next chapter.
benagail24 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
i love your story and i can't wait to read more Maytag and T-Bags are a great pairing update soon please
Spooky Sundae chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
The closing sentence was adorable! The special, T-Baggish kind of adorable, that is! ;D Anyway, I'm really worried about Tamara, and I hope Jason and T-Bag don't get caught by Mahone now, too! Maybe Jason could pull off something similar to the time he saved Brooke and David to save Tamara? I really hope things will play out fine, though!

Also, I'm supercurious about the whole Brett-Mahone situation now; I can't seem to figure out if he's really working for Mahone or if it's only a misunderstanding... ah, well, I guess we'll have to wait and see!~
Spooky Sundae chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
The kiss! ;D Haha, that was the most amazing part of the chapter. xD I have to admit, you write Jason's and T-Bag's relationship and reactions really well, I can imagince that things could've played out exactly like this if Jason ever survived those stab wounds on the show.

And OMG, T-Bag's going for yet another murder spree... well, not that Gary didn't deserve it, but I'm mostly worried about how it's going to affect Jason after he finds out. Also, I wonder what's the whole thing with that cellphone? Can't wait to find out!~