Reviews for Thank You, Stranger
ningep chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
As usual, yours is one of the best stories I've ever read in FF! Made me cry and still gave me hope that there's a possibility of meeting strangers in the strangest situation but who will give the strangest calmness a hurting heart needs! Kudos and i look forward to reading more of your genius!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow, another powerful story. You are a master of writing poignant drama!

So much for finding a lighter, fluffier story. Now I really need me some fluff!

Or I could grade assignments from the online fan fic class I'm teaching.

Fluff first. :P

Have a great Sunday!

Cassandra :)
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It was sad but a good story. I'm wiping my tears as I write this review. I was moved by all the feelings and flashbacks you wrote about. It brought back memories of when I lost my mom. I didn't think I could go on without her but someone told me it gets easier but she will never go away. Ok, deep breath...

moonCarol chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I didn't expect THAT! It's great o/s, no wonder it's a winner.

It made my cry and reminded me of similar situation in my life although it was young woman who lost her brother and had to call their mom. It was by public phone (at that time mobiles were not popular in my country) and I gave her my phone card and we talked some. I remember her panicked eyes... I like to think it helped her just a little.

The way you wrote about Edward's feelings... It's so real and right. You really feel guilty at the beginning for smiling, for being happy... And that part about hurting less after some time? Perfect. It really is this way. Even if you don't believe it. Bella was his angel :)
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved it but i wish you would right another about when they meet again. PLZ!
darkinque chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this, perfect one-shot. So sad, but filled with strength and hope as well.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aww so sad yet beautiful. I hope for a follow in at a later date like if they meet when travelling to new York or something. Found on lemonade stand
Gullible222 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I loved it! will there be a possibility to continue it?
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yes, that was very sad but I'm glad that Bella got to be there for him in those difficult hours. Amazing oneshot.
SmilesMC chapter 1 . 12/15/2011

AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
aww that was sweet
MrsK81 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Congratulations! This was beautifully written and such a moving story. I have to admit, although I would love to see if they were ever reunited etc it worked perfectly as a one shot too.

Fantastic :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love it. It's sad but I love it.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thank you for writing this story, it was so sad :(

I was hoping they might have exchanged numbers but it wasn't the right time :(

Such an emotional story, I felt so sorry for them both :(

Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
It was sad but sweet at the same time *sighs*

Congrats for the 1st place! You're an amazing writer ;)