Reviews for Losing Memory
Jane Doe51 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I'm having mixed feelings about this story.
I absolutely LOVE your description of the attack, the context, how Lisbon found Jane and her POV during those events. Absolutely convincing, utterly moving, LOVE it !

The scene at the hospital is great.
I'ma big fan of this line : „That's a shame… Because you here, are a pretty little thing…"...That's something Fugue Jane could have definitely said !

I love how he feels a connexion with Lisbon. I love that the feelings seem more powerful than the memory.
I love Lisbon's POV when Jane left...I felt for her.
And I love how the first flashes come to Jane. The description is brilliant. You made us undertand how he 'sees' those things but can't give them meaning.

Truth to be told, I love everything...except for the ending : I'm having a hard time believing Lisbon would kiss Jane. I know she loves him and has been missing him for a month. But still, I can't imagine her kissing him, especially when he's in a vulnerable state.
I can imagine Jane realizing he was in love with her, since he sensed something -someone - was missing when he couldn't remember what/who ! But I find it difficult to believe he would act on his feelings when RJ is still out there.

It's still a very enjoyable story ! I mean : the ending is very beautiful, despite not thinking it would happen this way. You are very talented to describe feelings !
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/16/2011

*cowed!Jane*, also known as *apprehensivepokerface!Jane*

Ahh, give in, Lisbon. Go ahead.
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Like it quite a lot. Have you seen the longer promo; it almost made my heart stop, especially since Jane is so hilarious and Grace's saying, "I hate him." He is beautiful yet slightly terrible. Very sweet story.
snezana chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This story is AWSOME. You are THE BEST. Can't wait to see that episode, i know we must wait to thursday, but come quickly thrusday, we want to see this episode. I love this story. It's wonderfull, emotional etc. Awwwww Jane & Lisbon are together in the end and a kiss, wow, lovely. Jisbon 4 ever 3.